Reviews for Silent Consonant
Reader chapter 56 . 4/18
Something I want to add to my last review: I hope you're doing fine right now, after what you went through

PS. I'm leaving the 301th review for someone else

PPS. I really think that this story deserves way more attention, though
Reader chapter 56 . 4/18
I love this story. It's very complex and interesting. I admire the effort you put into the clues and the locations, and the fact that you made your story make sense. You also have great spelling, grammar, etc, which I can really appreciate. One thing that I would ask you to fix, though, is your summary. I originally thought that it was summarizing the whole fic, instead of only for chapter 56, so I was confused when I was reading the first few chapters. But, I really enjoyed this. You did an awesome job.

I wonder if Aiber and Wedy joined 12 only for the money... just something I'm curious about.

But, I really like
I'm sorry to hear about all that happened, but I'm glad you're feeling better now! Anyways, this chapter was great! I love it. Keep up the good work!
WildfireDreams chapter 56 . 1/20
Holy crap this fic is amazing! I absolutely love it and by god you went all out on the research and this has got to be one of the best AU fics I have ever read and certainly the best I've read all year! (XD it might actually remain this despite it only being january because this is damn good) Spent a good chunk of three days marathon reading this and I certainly look forward to more. Favoriting and following and I'll be checking out your other fics if the quality of this one is anything to go by.
I'm so glad things are going better, it can really make things rough to lose someone in our life. I can't say how excited I was when I got the notification - actually screaming! Please update again soon, I can't wait for the trial and more Beyond!
uber-puppies chapter 56 . 1/19
I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Yotsubaing-Intensifies chapter 55 . 5/26/2014
Well, I spent a week reading this. All 55 chapters. I suppose you could call me a fan. It's really good; I don't see anything I dislike. But the last chapter was 2 years ago! When are you going to update? D:
Guest chapter 55 . 9/22/2013
please update soon I'm really excited about the upcoming trial!
gotonis chapter 55 . 7/14/2013
Excellent fic so far; it's a shame there haven't been updates in a while. I must say I'm intrigued by the premise, and I think that given what's occurred in this timeline, you wrote both L and B really well.

I like the idea of Twelve; however, I feel you could've executed some of the characterization there a bit better. I think you're undercutting Light quite a bit, and Penber in canon never really struck me as all that skilled; combined with how you wrote him here, I'm sort of surprised L deemed him worthy of being an honorary member of Twelve.

Overall though, well done, and please update soon.
PandaEyedDetective chapter 55 . 2/11/2013
Oh. My. Kira. I started reading this story three days ago and I have barely been able to tear myself away from it. Your writing is just so perfect, and you portray all the characters in such a convinceing way, especially Beyond, who is one of my favorite characters ever :) the plot is brilliantly complex and unpredictable, exactly what I like in a story, and I had loads of fun trying (And mostly failing XD) to figure out your clues :) Please please please update soon, I'm desperate for more!
INTP chapter 39 . 12/31/2012
First of all: I am completely in love with this story. And beginning to doubt my brother's fanfiction writing talents, but he will not know such. Second of all, a little random fact based off of the very top area, where you wrote P.S.S:, it should instead be P.P.S:, as P stands for post, and S for script. It is not Post Script Script, as that implies a 'note-note,' versus P.P.S. telling one that it is a note after a note after a note. Sorry if i only confused you with the explanation, I do that often, even making people doubt what they know is correct. This is so well planned out, and so amazingly written that I bothered to point that out :)
Arysthae chapter 55 . 12/19/2012
This is simply amazing. The plot is intricate, the clues are lovely, the ideas are simply terrific and the whole story is just lovely. Personally, I see Watari in canon as a more benevolent character who just doesn't know the first thing about how to deal with children and he just put too much pressure on A, which led to his/her collapse. But, I think, to truly enjoy this story, I just kind of disassociate my idea of Watari and replace it with a different character XD

I love the characterization of Naomi, BB, Wedy and Aiber in particular, they ring very true to canon, though I wonder what Aiber's wife and kids think about his long disappearance? You've given me a tonne of inspiration to start up my little story again, with your fascinating plot. Thank you for writing such a great plot! Update soon!
Khorale chapter 52 . 9/2/2012
Wow... This story is so complicated...
ppurpple chapter 52 . 5/20/2012
This story is really great, please update.
flufffmufffin chapter 50 . 4/7/2012
I've been reading pretty far into

this story and 52 chapters is a lot!

( That's a good thing)

But..the whole yotstuba thing..

I could care less . :/ I'm sorry.

In fact I skip over those bits. I think maybe your secondary character usage idea is interesting but taken a little too far. But that's all down to different tastes I guess. Misa Is also a bit pointless.. I feel like the original point to the story is lost. Or was there one? I dunno you said you've been

going wtih the flow sometimes .. That's okay. But the tedious details about yotsuba.. :/ ... frowny face. Except for the numbers and astrology.. I like the symbolism and numerology that's fun.

Its fun figuring those out.

Its really amusing to see Light in situations where his pride is compromised. Like when he was kidnapped. considering he was Kira in the canon. Its funny seeing him frustrated.

:]

It does make you wonder though..

If certain things never happen.. Then people don't turn out certain ways..

No one is ever really far away from being

"Bad or "Good". Circumstances make us who we are.. It makes you question

identity... Misora seems very kept together over the Raye thing.

And Watari is digging his own grave if

there really is a god. That douche bag.

so this is my reviews for all the chapters! D

Thank you for writing this!

It gives me something to look forward to on my breaks at work everyday!

Work is hell! ...you update soon!

!