Reviews for Silent Consonant
Lauren chapter 57 . 1/5
I can't wait to read more about the trial!
Insanity Ignited chapter 56 . 12/14/2015
Last updated on January 19th?
Considering your previous updsying schedule, I guess you aren't dead, but seriously...
This fic is amazing. No L/Light, no Mello/Matt, no Mello/Near... No pairings! Yes! A great plotline! Yes! Lengthy chapters! Yes! Quick updates!
...Well, every fic has at least one flaw. If it didn't, this would be unbelievably perfect and I'd think you were a robot or something. Either way, this is the best fic I've ever read- case closed. The deliciously complex plot, the IC-ness of everybody, the subtle extras everywhere... Damn, this is probably the best thing I'll get to read for a long time.
Windbritsle chapter 50 . 5/22/2015
301! WOOHOO! Anyway, I'll PM you for the oneshot :) I have a compelling reason to keep this review short, gomenasai!
Reader chapter 56 . 4/18/2015
Something I want to add to my last review: I hope you're doing fine right now, after what you went through

PS. I'm leaving the 301th review for someone else

PPS. I really think that this story deserves way more attention, though
Reader chapter 56 . 4/18/2015
I love this story. It's very complex and interesting. I admire the effort you put into the clues and the locations, and the fact that you made your story make sense. You also have great spelling, grammar, etc, which I can really appreciate. One thing that I would ask you to fix, though, is your summary. I originally thought that it was summarizing the whole fic, instead of only for chapter 56, so I was confused when I was reading the first few chapters. But, I really enjoyed this. You did an awesome job.

I wonder if Aiber and Wedy joined 12 only for the money... just something I'm curious about.

But, I really like
Guest chapter 56 . 1/25/2015
I'm sorry to hear about all that happened, but I'm glad you're feeling better now! Anyways, this chapter was great! I love it. Keep up the good work!
WildfireDreams chapter 56 . 1/20/2015
Holy crap this fic is amazing! I absolutely love it and by god you went all out on the research and this has got to be one of the best AU fics I have ever read and certainly the best I've read all year! (XD it might actually remain this despite it only being january because this is damn good) Spent a good chunk of three days marathon reading this and I certainly look forward to more. Favoriting and following and I'll be checking out your other fics if the quality of this one is anything to go by.
Guest chapter 56 . 1/19/2015
I'm so glad things are going better, it can really make things rough to lose someone in our life. I can't say how excited I was when I got the notification - actually screaming! Please update again soon, I can't wait for the trial and more Beyond!
uber-puppies chapter 56 . 1/19/2015
I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Yotsubaing-Intensifies chapter 55 . 5/26/2014
Well, I spent a week reading this. All 55 chapters. I suppose you could call me a fan. It's really good; I don't see anything I dislike. But the last chapter was 2 years ago! When are you going to update? D:
Guest chapter 55 . 9/22/2013
please update soon I'm really excited about the upcoming trial!
gotonis chapter 55 . 7/14/2013
Excellent fic so far; it's a shame there haven't been updates in a while. I must say I'm intrigued by the premise, and I think that given what's occurred in this timeline, you wrote both L and B really well.

I like the idea of Twelve; however, I feel you could've executed some of the characterization there a bit better. I think you're undercutting Light quite a bit, and Penber in canon never really struck me as all that skilled; combined with how you wrote him here, I'm sort of surprised L deemed him worthy of being an honorary member of Twelve.

Overall though, well done, and please update soon.
PandaEyedDetective chapter 55 . 2/11/2013
Oh. My. Kira. I started reading this story three days ago and I have barely been able to tear myself away from it. Your writing is just so perfect, and you portray all the characters in such a convinceing way, especially Beyond, who is one of my favorite characters ever :) the plot is brilliantly complex and unpredictable, exactly what I like in a story, and I had loads of fun trying (And mostly failing XD) to figure out your clues :) Please please please update soon, I'm desperate for more!
INTP chapter 39 . 12/31/2012
First of all: I am completely in love with this story. And beginning to doubt my brother's fanfiction writing talents, but he will not know such. Second of all, a little random fact based off of the very top area, where you wrote P.S.S:, it should instead be P.P.S:, as P stands for post, and S for script. It is not Post Script Script, as that implies a 'note-note,' versus P.P.S. telling one that it is a note after a note after a note. Sorry if i only confused you with the explanation, I do that often, even making people doubt what they know is correct. This is so well planned out, and so amazingly written that I bothered to point that out :)
Arysthae chapter 55 . 12/19/2012
This is simply amazing. The plot is intricate, the clues are lovely, the ideas are simply terrific and the whole story is just lovely. Personally, I see Watari in canon as a more benevolent character who just doesn't know the first thing about how to deal with children and he just put too much pressure on A, which led to his/her collapse. But, I think, to truly enjoy this story, I just kind of disassociate my idea of Watari and replace it with a different character XD

I love the characterization of Naomi, BB, Wedy and Aiber in particular, they ring very true to canon, though I wonder what Aiber's wife and kids think about his long disappearance? You've given me a tonne of inspiration to start up my little story again, with your fascinating plot. Thank you for writing such a great plot! Update soon!