Reviews for Why?
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I know am a few years late on reviewing. But I just love this. You really made me cry a lot. Wonderful Job
Wankybrittana'14 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
your story made me cry! idk about anyone else but im deffinately crying! :'(
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really love this. It was very sad, though. :(
alyssakateeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
yer you made me cry, and i have to go to bed, gonna have night mares about her dieing now, bo you, off to read lovly bones instead of sleeping
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You didn't make me cry but not much can except for a real death. Great job though..not sure I liked Ziva dying but it was interesting and very good writing. Nice work!
j0k3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
:'(
Jaimee chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Yes you made me cry :( And miffy92 i cried at the end of season 6 too, it was so sad.
miffy92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
OMG i'm crying literally...its soo great you can reach peoples emotions...my mum walked in asked me y i was crying...lol...i even cried at the end of season 6 when i saw ziva's face...omg my keyboard is getting wet from my tears...;(...so good keep it up
NCISgirl1527 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
No you did not make me cry but it takes a lot to do that.

I just want to say that if the NCIS people ever decide to make this into an episode then someone is going to die.
charlii chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
o my god u so made me cry, i am a sucker 4 sad stories. but it was awesome, ur a totally awesome writer
runawaygravity chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
YES, I am crying. That was so sad, for goodness' sake! And about too many people dying...that is true. Shows kill off way too many people :( Very good fic!
addowell chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I almost cried. Does that make you feel better? LOL!
Self Confessed Muso chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow. Yes I'm crying. That part with tony and ziva's last words.. wow, that hit hard.

Chez xoxo
zivadavid chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that is really at the beginning
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I cried. But why didn't they do anything about poor Palmer who was shot in the head? I thought that part was careless. Other wise I liked it.