Reviews for End of the Innocence
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Amazing beginning!

It's incredible how blind John could be! Especially for his sons, just look how easily Dean has hide his injuries from him...

And he never thought for a second how his young son could manage the fact that he ended someone else life during this first hunt. Especially knowing how caring his oldest son is...
Oneswan chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hey BJ! Wonderful to see this story again! -I recall the sensitive portryal of Dean's growing need to protect his vulnerability and garner John's approval...you related it well to how he reacts to the Shtriga as an adult...Readers, you have a treat in store! :)
adder574 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I love the start of this. Great twist with it turing out to be a deer. Poor boy, I guess this is where he starts to build up his walls. i really hope John or Sam notices that Dean's injured.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Ozlex chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
DEAN KILLED BAMBI! I have to admit though Dean's still cuter than Bambi. Great story I'm loving the ansgt filled Dean centric Wee'chesterness. Keep up the awesome work :D
nochickflickmoments chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
hey I really like the direction of this story, because either the stories shows us wee-dean as worrier

or brotherly fluff, without the hunting aspect; like the characterisation of dean in this mid-state between child and hunter

what bothers me a little is the way sam is behaving because of the way the series introduced us to sam and his learning of the hunting world,

i don't think he would react like this, he would probably be worried and he wasn't innocent anymore.

I'm glad that John is the tough hunter we know, but he is also gentle with dean.
annie200 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
You captured Dean's vulnerability beautifully here. He's no longer a child but he hasn't quite learned to master his "game face" yet. And he's so desperate for John's approval at the same time as he realises that "father of the year" hasn't even paid enough proper attention to see he's injured.

At the same time you made me feel for John, not wanting to scar Dean, but completely out of his depth as a parent. Just all so sad.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009