Reviews for Three Drops of Blood
F. Flotsam chapter 2 . 6/28
This fic is wonderful! The imagery was beautifully described, very haunting and poetic. And Xanxus and Tsuna' relationship was really lovely, and felt very natural. The faery tale elements and the descriptions you made of the court and the tasks were fantastic, deeply disturbing and rich in detail. Thanks so much for sharing!
Assasin8 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Well... Gotta say, really interesting story! Loved it! The while goblin king thing seemed to have a symbolic meaning of some sort, not that I caught it, but it really added to the atmosphere! Great job!
L's Cappuccino chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Well this was interesting I would liked some more back story or info but, by leaving it it make the whole story seem more... Mysterious
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Well, at least he didn't call him Trash.
puruku chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
This story made me love XanxusxTsuna even more:)
puruku chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh, this is exciting:)!
ahzria-hime chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
t-that was... ive got goosebumps... my breath was really held for a moment there, seriously... final feeling? THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME! GOOD JOB! (thumbs up while grinning like an idiot)
Lumoa chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Oh that was interesting. It reminds me of the classic fairy tale in which the hero/heroine has to deny the thing that insists on keeping them and offers them everything they thought they wanted. I really enjoyed reading this! _ It was dark but with a happy (and slightly eerie) ending.
darkstar7789 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Oh my gosh. This was an amazing story! It held so much more meaning and substance! I love it. Wonderful job on the fic! You're beginning to become one of my fave authors, honestly! :) *hugs, cake, and cookies*
Delighten chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
So...did what happened actually happened or was it a figment of his imagination?

I mean it was mentioned that he had a mental breakdown. hmm~

Anyway, I like it!
midnight.wolf62 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Very well written. This is very nice and all but...

Did no one else find this also very creepy? I - I'm a little scared. Gah. These things scare me.

Ah, the mask... what was it doing behind the chair, I wonder.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
RileyLan chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
This is the 2nd time I read this and it's very interesting that it was tied with an old fairy tale. I wonder about the fairy tale story, does it say what happened if the troll got that blood?
Orange-y27 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010

somebody care to explain? i really don't get the last part you know...
My koala-llama chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
oh my god! you! yes, you! are one heck of a writer!

this was fantastic and I it reminded me of pan's labyrith... and I was reading this in the middle of the night, clutching my teddy bear trying to NOT scream out... -.-'

yeah... I couldn't fall asleep after...

My favorite part must be that half shut eyes look Xanxus gave Tsuna, pricless! XD

(everytime things got SUPER scary I was always thinking: can we go back to the part where you use that chocolate?)

and the dance with the troll king, it was super scary, but so good~

good job!