Reviews for If This, Then That
Canzie chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Awww, you shouldn't hate on this story, its just plain cute! like... there's no other way to describe it... its literally the quintessence of cute. I. Just. Can't.
I have no words.
But this is great! Be proud of your work! I'm proud of you! I'm proud /for/ you! and I don't even know you! LOL, but seriously, this is better then what I write! (I should start writing again)
So ya! I did enjoy the fluff as recommended. Thank you very much.
Yoruhime-san chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This has got to be one of the sweetest things I have ever read in the whole Fruit Basket fandom. This pairing is adorable and I love it whenever Yuki comoforts Kyo :heart:
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hey,

This was so cute! I loved the little lines about the two in between the paragraphs, and the whole Yuki being afraid for heights just made it all the more sweet! Great story!

Love, Princess :D
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
cute
dominoeb chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Thatz so writing.
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Fangirls unite! I'm writing my own Yuki/Kyo fic and this one was really sweet _ *high five*

~the dreamer
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww, I love this! And I hate Akito!

I like the whole Yuki's this, Kyo's that thing, it was a brilliant follow up to the last line.
moonray9 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Cute! I like the last line!
vivi-vixen chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
So Sweet, this has just brought a smile to my face and i love that even though they are dating Kyo still thinks of Yuki as the "Damn rat" Brill!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
so kawaii! ja ne!~ PLEASE~ UPDATE! ASAP~!
cridget101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
KAWAI! and I love the If kyo was this then yuki was that and how each one pertained to somthing in the story!
takengoddess chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
greatt
The Cat Ate My Inner Child chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I hate to start out with something so negative for a fanfic so beautiful, but... the last word "anyway" should be "any way." I feel bad saying something so bad right off the bat. Fortunately, that's the only flaw; it stands out like an Abercrombie shirt in a Hot Topic factory. Wonderful job, I can't praise this enough!
yukiisahottie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i liked this it was funny cause i was like what's wrong with yuki and then it said that he was afraid of heights and i laughed and i liked that you didn't reference kyo's hatred of rain in this story. even though kyo and rain automatically fall together every story about him has it and i liked that you didn't put it in here :D
mousecat chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh, so sweet! I love the comparisons you made. Opposites really do attract!