Reviews for Guardian, Angel
carandae chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I was so excited when I got the email for this update. (since I am subscribed) But it's just an A/N ): This always happens to me.

Anyway, I can't wait to see where you take the story. I realize this review is not helpful at all.
xxVivianxx chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
This is quite interesting. Not only have you made a solid OC, but she's entirely refreshing. I would like to read more.
hot chocolate mess chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
nice

i like it

please update soon
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i like it. seen the movie not to long ago and just fell in love with the character rufio. so awesome.
QuuenOfIce chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I like it, but be carefull with Rufio in the future, we(?) dont want him too OoC. The best of luck to you.
JiLlIaN0sHAkItA chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Great story, you should continue it. Would be a shame if it wasn't, cause it's really creative.
I like this. Keep it going! Now you have ten reveiws! AH :P
Meh3 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I like this. Keep it going!
Meh3 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I like this. Keep it going!
carandae chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I love your creativity.

I can't wait for the next chapter. this really

inspires me.

I love the "luck" concept.

it's ironic because of all those phrases about

'your card has been drawn' and what not.
carandae chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
The word "lightly" is so tricky. I end up using it a lot too.

Light. lightly.

SLIGHTLY!

okay, I'm done.

I love Rufio and I love this story because he does not die.

Yay!
Lyric Dreams chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
hi, like it so far. please write more. tanks
i am chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
it was nice...i hope u will continue with it, i wont beg. (but i will hope, tyvm if u continue, even if i dont rewiew i will be following it.)
Guin Parris chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
WOW! I knew there had to be a story about Rufio here! I was inpired to look for one after watching the movie on TV. I always get ticked off and question why Rufio had to die, but then, in a funny twist of fate, if he didn't, I wouldn't be an author.

I'm so glad you gave Rufio a happy ending with a Guardian Angel! I loved this story!

RU-FI-O!
ollie-oxycotyn chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
WooHoo! Reviewer numero two! Go me! Just kidding :) Anyways... Back to my point... I really enjoyed it! Please continue!