Reviews for Faith
Stephy Baby chapter 61 . 12/29/2014
I'm dying to read more. I wish you didn't leave some of your stories unfinished.
HHHhhh chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
hyyhhhhh
Stephy Baby chapter 61 . 10/19/2013
Sequel please. Great story but I want more Nice job though I was addicted through the whole thing!
Guest chapter 61 . 1/28/2012
Okay love ths chapter. But please we need more! Wht happens to pual/ steph, pual and vince? Please need more.
tiffiay chapter 61 . 1/3/2012
Hey love story. Need nxt part though. Please update soon
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 61 . 8/20/2011
I'm really glad that Paul is getting better but I still feel that there's something missing in his heart. It's as though he doesn't want to wrestle anymore since Hope has been born. I am started to think that the incident that happened with Andrew frightened him to the point that he thought he could have died and if it were to happen again, that his little girl could lose her father before she even has a chance to know him. I loved the cute love scene and their conversation, he is very cocky but he totally has a right to claim it LOL. As for the argument, Stephanie needs to try and understand where Paul is coming from. I know that he should talk to her about it but at the same time, it's not like she doesn't know what's going on. Between the two of them, they have been in the hospital more than their fair share. So, this is why I don't understand why she doesn't understand why Paul doesn't want to move forward and back into the life he once had. Either way, I do hope that he talks to her because the last thing he needs is to try and push her away again. Great chapter, update soon.
Cena's baby doll chapter 61 . 6/14/2011
Thank God, paul is doing ok, well atleast physically! Another argument Urgh ...

Loving it
msj12991 chapter 61 . 6/13/2011
wow... im so glad that u finally updated! )

im so glad that Paul is healing and everything.

But i cant believe that they argued again ( I just wish that Paul would talk to Steph about everything.

update again soon please!
AmbroseZigglerGirl chapter 61 . 6/13/2011
Very beautiful chapter

(i'm italian but i love fanfiction of steph and paul :D)

i can't wait for the next chap!3 3 3
MickieFan1989 chapter 61 . 6/13/2011
loved it! can't wait for the next chapter :)
McMahonHelmsleyEraFan chapter 61 . 6/13/2011
Started off cute, then went to hot and ended in evil. Gah!

Well, considering how previous fights went, I guess this one wasn't so bad. Hopefully Paul calms down and Steph straightens things out with her father. Glad Hope is feeling better, too :-)
levesque fan forever chapter 61 . 6/13/2011
another amazing chapter can't wait to read your next :D
stephrules chapter 60 . 5/27/2011
hey! love this story! im glad that you focused so much on each sistuations you are one of two writers that i ve read that does it so well! i just hope this is not the end!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 60 . 5/19/2011
Holy Shit, has Steph lost her frickin mind? What in the hell does she think she can do to make Andrew pay, and to keep that phone call from Paul? She is making a huge mistake. I think its important for Paul to know what is going on. He has a family to protect, especially the baby! Stephanie can't deal with this on her own, she and Paul need to address the issue together, period. I loved the scenes when they woke up and with his parents picking up Hope but this recent turn of events has me worried now. I cant stop to think what would happen if Andrew was to kidnap the baby...OMG, please not that and please no more hospital stays. I hope that whatever transpires next that it includes Andrew laying face up in a coffin sitting pretty 6ft under. I hate saying that because I know what has happened in life with Andrew and I really liked him as a person / wrestler. God bless/rest his soul. But story wise, I hope it becomes a reality for the character.
Cena's baby doll chapter 60 . 5/19/2011
Oh Man ... Steph u need to tell someone bout Andrew, tell Shane or hell even Vince.

Update soon