Reviews for Perspective
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was really touching! Usually it's Caspian noticing Peter or Susan, but I love Edmund-centric fics, especially fics that have Caspian or some other party besides the siblings notice Edmund. Great job with this one!
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aww... Sweet. :)
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was so lovely! The depth of the description of the armor and crowns, the meaning and Caspian's reaction to learning about the depth of these seemingly simple objects was fantastic!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is one of the best pieces I've read on this archive, I loved it!
IncestuousGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ohhh, thank you God! I was desesperated for find a fic about this, and look what, I just find it in the profile of one of my favourite writers. Incredible, as everything you write.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh, and let me just add, I love how Caspian gets all impressed, Fascinated, touched, amazed, and intrigued by our dear Edmund! Haha! And also by the other three king and queens, of course... But mostly by Edmund! :)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
First of all, let me say that you have done a wonderful job! For this is such a wonderful piece! I totally loved it.

Hmmm, so now we see... Caspian said that he wished that he had a brother. Well, didn't he say as much in VDT about Edmund? I believe that this was how that relationship was built, which was why they seemed to have such a bond almost close to Peter's and Ed's in the third movie. Thank you for creating this awesome fic. It reminded me again and made me think more about the few things that I love about the TCON books' movie counterparts. Again, great job, great fic!
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love how you've written Caspian, I think it's perfect.
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I dont even remember how many times i have read this fic! I have loved it soooooo much ever since i first read it! I do love caspian/edmund friendship fics a lot! But there arent many fics like that (sigh) but i really loved this fic! I have enjoyed every bit of it as edmund has always been my favourite pevensie! So nice job! Loved it!
basaltone chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is an interesting look at Caspian's perspective. Thank you.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
lyokodreamer chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this story! It shows the relationships between Caspian and the Pevensies very good!
vahanian chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Great story, I loved how you went deeper into Edmunds story. I also liked the ending, it was rather fitting, well done.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/2/2011