Reviews for Come Hell or High Water
Loopylou chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I really enjoyed this. The poor boys. I just want to hug them both.
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aaagh God, the angst! Almost killed me reading this it was so tense and painful, but it was so brilliantly written I couldn't stop! I honestly thought Dean was going to die at some points. You are a fantastic writer, one of the best I've ever read on here. You just capture the brothers and their emotions so well, great work! :)
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
this was awesome, especially dean :)
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I enjoyed reading the story. Dean should have listened. Thanks for writing it.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is one of the best stories on this site, seriously! It's amazing! It was all there humor, angst, lots of hurt!Dean (LOVED that hurt!dean of yours *drops*) and so much brotherly angst/love. You did an awesome characterisation of our boys, you captured them SO damn well!

Love it, really, I do!

Kritty
Merisha chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
OMG, what an absolutely awesome story! I loved all the tension, drama, hurt!Dean, panicky!hurt!Sammy and the brotherly moments were awesome! Phoebe rec'd you and I'm so glad she did! Thanks for the awesome ride with our boys, this is going straight to fav's :D - and I'm definitely keeping a look out for more of your work!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was beautifully written and a remarkable character study of the brothers in S4. So impressive.

Phoebe
badaiwind chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow. Action packed story.

Spot on the brothers relations and fits nicely after Family Remains.
zuimar chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Man, I just love this story! It's absolutely awesome!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was great. I loved the suspense and I loved your style. Our poor boys! Won't they ever get their priorities straight?
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great story. I can reall see this happening.
hopeAndDreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Nice job. I really like how you expressed what Dean and his desperate need to redeem himself, as well as Sam and his fear for Dean (and how that manifests as frustration). Great job!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I loved the line "as long as their hearts are beating and their lungs are filling they have all the time in the world to mend." It seems that that is true for the two of them.

Also love how you put in the lines of unspoken commemtary between them. Those boys are more eleoquent in what they don't say to eachother sometimes than what they do.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow, what an awesome story!

I was really scared for a minute there, well maybe more then a minute.

That's a way to deal with Dean's time in Hell, wow.

Just glad both brothers are okay, well alive. So sweet that Sam end up sleeping beside his brother without Dean knowing it. :)
CB Walters chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow that was pretty intense! I thought you did a great job with the suspense, but what I really loved was Sam's POV of just how broken Dean is right now. Especially now that "Sex and Violence" has aired, and I just keep thinking they need to reexamine their priorities, and remember that they're still brothers, no matter how messed up they both are. I thought you did a great job of showing that in this fic, that even though Sam is frustrated with Dean's unwillingness to try to work through what happened, he still will do anything to put his brother first. And I also liked the detail you put in about the demons telling Sam about Dean torturing people in Hell. I could totally see that happening, because I can imagine how torturous that would be for Sam to endure, and that's exactly what the demons would go for.

Anyway. That was kind of rambling. But I really liked what you did here and am excited to read more fic by you. :)

Great job!