Reviews for Salacity
Lx3 Rose chapter 1 . 5/11
I really loved this story. It touched my heart, really. I... I've been bullied since my kindergarten years, people thinking I'm weird, friends trying to strangle me with scarves, being hit after school. When I was 13, a guy in my bus asked everyday "why are you still alive ?" and he made fun of me all the way home. My parents fight a lot, my mother have depression, so I wasn't safe anywhere. I was so ashamed of myself, I didn't want to get help, I never asked for it and when people saw me being kicked to the ground, they did nothing, just looked away. I'm a girl, I couldn't really fight. Then, when I was 17, I found out that I was bi. It became so hard, to accept myself, I became really angry and I said enough. A girl was throwing papers at me in class and I stood out. I shouted, showing how much I was serious. The teacher, my other classmates, they all looked at me. I'm a quiet person, but this time, for the first time, I fought back. And things got better and I left high school. I would have loved to meet someone like Squall in this years... Even now, I'm afraid to tell my parents about my sexuality. They are going to divorce by the way, my mother still takes meds and apparantly, my dad cheated on her. My little brother is a really fragile person, so his marks dropped and he takes drugs. Yeah, my life seems to sucks, right ? But, I still have the will to fight and your story really inspired me in doing so. So, thank you. I'm smiling, reading your story for the third time. Thank you very much ! (I'm french, by the way, so sorry for my mistakes)
nice fic but OOC chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
i like the fic. cloud is super OOC tho.. but maybe that's to be expected?
Suezanne chapter 31 . 7/19/2015
the awesome in this is overwhelming
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2015
I so loved This chapter 3
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
I love your story! I know it's super old but I figured new reviews never hurt. This story has been a constant for about 2 weeks for me when my life really hit an awful patch, and knowing that cloud got a happy ending even when he got to the lowest of the low, I know that everything will be alright. thanks for writing and a sincere good luck to your future projects 3
LeonDesdichard chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I think it'd be cool if you made a FIC of what happened to leon before he met cloud all of the abuse and everything that he dealt with
ZiLannister chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
Wow...Just wow...
I nearly cried my eyes out when I was reading this. I got caught up in your story :'
Thank you for the perfect ending of a wonderful story 3
Wulf chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Don't beg; brag!
Your writing is hysterical and interesting. Leon is awesome 3.
yukio87 chapter 31 . 4/3/2014
So beautiful story...I almost cried when I thought Cloud and Leon had to be separated but when I read Zell was the new guardian of Cloud...I laughed of happiness. Good plot and good story.
randomadorablepikachu chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I am aware that this story is intense and drama-filled and quite serious in many many ways and yet...
OHMYGOSH RANDOM PERSONNNNN! THE CLEON FLUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFF!
i cant stop smiling.. i feel like a dork :3
free the sky's Clouds chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
it's just like a movie with this happening in it!
Havenscloud chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
This was a good chapter i like how it gives a bit more of Cloud's home life. I guess you are going to make a background on leon and i cant wait u
Havenscloud chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
can i please have him? ill keep him fed and be really good U this was by far the best chapter so far and if it was me tony would be in the ER (former football player 250 ish but this is irrelevent) im starting to feel like cloud and be really attracted to Leon (almost called him leo XD)
Havenscloud chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I feel so bad for cloud, always jacked with at school the guy he likes is straight and his mom has lost it. i really hope that leon and cloud get together, they have to be by far the cutest couple ever or at least in my mind
Havenscloud chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
this is the first chapter of a yaoi i have read since my girlfriend's friends got me to look at yaoi. I always unknowingly liked yaoi and cloud is just a bad ass any way you look at him after reading this chapter i would totally date cloud i love his looks his personality and his hair i really love his hair Y