Reviews for Path of Chaos: Beyond Space and Time
Darkepyon chapter 2 . 3/28
Now I've read the whole part one arc and first 2 chapters of arc 2 glad to see your going to start up the series again one of my favorite Ranma stories looking forward to see what mayhem he will come up with next
god of all chapter 2 . 3/2
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
silverstreak93242 chapter 2 . 2/20
Greetings, must say I have read several of your stories, and enjoyed them, especially enjoyed Path of Chaos: Ascension of Supremacy. I read it years ago, and re-read it just over the last couple of days, now read the first chapter, and this teaser for your new story for ranma and co. I enjoyed all of the first arc, looking forward to this arc, and any others to come. Only one comment on spelling, and that is the misuse of cackle instead of crackle when talking over radio/wireless communications. or like the crackle of flames, just saying it's there, mentally corrected it myself, so up to you how you work with it. I, again, enjoyed reading the first arc, and am looking forward to this second arc!
JP chapter 2 . 2/16
BAHAHAHAHA ITS ALIVE! this is one of thy best fics i've read and i don't mind if it takes time to get the rust off.
MadHat886 chapter 2 . 2/15
The last time I saw an update from you was when I was still in high school in the 90s. Hope to see an update soon.
drake-dragon-101 chapter 2 . 2/12
YAY!
FreeReading chapter 2 . 2/5
Welcome back, loved your work and glad to see it continued really looking forward to more in the future. I really like this idea of a Gundam seed crossover and can't wait see what comes next.
142 with an 8 chapter 2 . 2/4
Wow! It has been a longtime! Due to not reading the story for ages I'll need to re-read the 1st arc once again. It will be nice to do so. Anyways... welcome back. And I hope to see what is in store for us all.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 2/1
welcome back Rance! whooo hoo! i finaly find out what happens next!
Vilkath chapter 2 . 2/1
Glad to see some life in this story once again. After all this time I had pretty much given up hope of an update and I am pleasantly surprised. This series was always one I remembered fondly as one of the best examples of a multi cross story done right. That said it did get a bit weird in some chapters, plot elements forgotten or changed but I mostly blamed that on the length of time between updates to the point even the author lost track of where they were going. That said I really hope you can pick up where you left off. It's one of the sad things about fanfiction, even if you want to pick up a dead story you are never the same person that you once were when you do so.
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 2/1
Dead lord, it been years! Its good to see you back! Hell I plain forgot about you and your stories after so long, it was only dumb luck that this one was on my favorite list and had alerted me. Even than I was not sure what it meant, until I went to your profile page and saw the main Path of Chaos, and remember it.
ChaosRune chapter 2 . 2/1
OMFG an update from one of the authors that got me hooked in fanfiction! It has been soo long since I read something from what I consider the golden years of fanfics that I'm speechless. Welcome back!
JasonFrost7 chapter 2 . 2/1
I am so glad your back, I love your stories!
FalseExact chapter 2 . 2/1
I never expected to see this updated again, but this teaser got me right back into it. Looking forward to what you have planned for the full chapter
swiftrabbit chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh, in case you were wondering, I was dejectedshock, an anonymous reviewer that reviewed in this chapter years ago, still very much a fan!