Reviews for Path of Chaos: Beyond Space and Time
Malix2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is an awesome series. It's really a shame it hasn't been updated in 5 1/2 years. I was a little lost in this chapter as I'm not familiar with the series of this chapter's universe. I hope you'll pick this back up at some point although I won't hold my breath after 5 1/2 years. :( I mean I've seen stories picked up after a few years hiatus, but I don't think I've seen them picked up after 5 1/2 years.

I notice in this chapter they picked up Luna, but there was no mention of their reaction to her having gems too, it was skipped over.
142 with an 8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Is this dead? Please don't be dead!
This arc just Started!

Hope to see an update sometime in the near future.
JohnC25 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This year Updated? . I am waiting :)
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Its a good story.
GNesnios685 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Amazing story, normally mega crossovers hurt my brain, but yours is easy to understand, and I really hope you're able to continue the story. I'd love to see Ranma and co visit his home dimension/time, gotta love those reactions haha
Chaos chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
MTA chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is GREAT! You're the best fanfic writer I've seen and even better than most book writers— making you a top-notch writer. However, I am wondering if you plan to continue?
Darius Brogan chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I hope it's not too much to hope that this story will be continued...
god of all chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
hell spawn chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
i wonder do u intend to continue this . I hope u do .

Ps i wrote this review on a mobile phone which is why its not signed.
enderverse chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
The story was a lot more fun to read when I decided to skip all of the backstory of this new dimension.
sparky555 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Great stuff! Hope to one day see this story continued! Always wondered if the Masu were related to Buu in the DBV universe? Would almost make sense given their seemingly related natures and poweres! Morphing, regeneration, absortion, seemingly endless power all seem to point to a related origin. Maybe Babiti (or whatever the DBV wizards name was) got a sample af a Masu like Washuu to base buus design on, or maybe Washuu's sample came from Buu! (could Ranma have another parent as it were, Buu?) Maybe this was hinted at before, but I missed it. Who would win, Buu or Ranma? Aw a question for the ages!
dejectedshock chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Its been a long time, ne? I find myself re-reading your story every once in a while and I like it even more each time I do. Still looking forward to whatever you have planned.

P.S. Been readin' on since 97' and have yet to make an account. How lazy is that! :) LATER!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ahh, I love this series. Its so chaotic that it have to keep going back to previous chapters just to remember what has happened so far. Anyway, nice start to a new arc. When is the next chapter going to be out?
MurphysLaw89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I don't know why, but I just got a sudden idea of the group or certain individuals of the group visiting the StarFox universe and being turned into their anthropomorphic counterpart forms. Just an idea, maybe, that you can include later on, since there are so few crossovers with StarFox.

Yours truly,

DarkMaster1989 (formerly known as bookworm101)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »