Reviews for Italy, Here we Come!
DChan21 chapter 10 . 8/20
And once again I am amaze, thrill and ecstatic to finish another one of your great stories! Truelly, you are a talented writer! I just feel that this story could have continued especially to see the interaction of both of their families (I want to see Itachi! Hahahah and maybe Kisame too) also see how Sasuke does in Art school and just see them grow more!

I love the little Easter egg about one of your previous stories (Romeo and Juliet). That scene was hilarious, kudos for the great work! On to your next story!
mia chapter 9 . 7/29
Naruto is too stupid i can't even begin to comprehend how he can be so stupid...anyways...this chapter got me all emotional...but i liked it:)
mia chapter 8 . 7/29
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SASUKE IS SUCH A BASTARD...AND IT FITS HIM PERFECTLY...maybe that's why i am angry...oh well on to they next chapters:)
mia chapter 7 . 7/28
mia chapter 5 . 7/28
So was naruto also red on sasukes list
mia chapter 4 . 7/28
Omigosh this chapter really was adorable:)
mia chapter 3 . 7/28
Awe did wittle sasu bring naruto to bed...that is to cute
mia chapter 2 . 7/28
Awe this chapter was cute and funny i loved when naruto commented on the stick up sasukes ass i was dying of laughter
mia chapter 1 . 7/28
I really did like it:)
Tee chapter 10 . 7/6
I truly enjoyed this story, your a greater writer
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 4/25
Loved this fic. I love all your SasuNaru fics. Excellent !
AzucenaXshadows chapter 10 . 2/4
This was entertaining, educational and emotional all wrap in to one.
Thanks for sharing
Inu Tashiro p chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Love it!
JuniorrO chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
your stories are awesome, i've read Therapy ang The fear of being alone, they're very great too. I hope to see more of your fantastic stories )))
Tsukihime1991 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Amazinggg... The build p was so good i loved every second