Reviews for Italy, Here we Come!
ahans1b chapter 10 . 9/16
Hot ending! Cute story. Like a travel guide to Italy with some added SasukeNaruto hotness. Love it!
JeslynBoo chapter 10 . 9/11
LOVED THAT. The setting was great, I love IrukaKakashi together, and the way you wrote Sasuke this time was especially lovely. 3
cary99 chapter 1 . 6/3
Love the chapter
aniellet chapter 10 . 5/11
i love how you wrote their characters! The story was written so well, I thought I was watching a movie! I can't remember if I left a comment here before because I've read it thrice already! I'll never get tired of reading this story all over again! i've also read your other works! and they're awesome as always! thanks for writing!
aniellet chapter 10 . 5/11
Just read the story I'm amazed by it really enjoyed it like your every other story it was simply epic
DChan21 chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
And once again I am amaze, thrill and ecstatic to finish another one of your great stories! Truelly, you are a talented writer! I just feel that this story could have continued especially to see the interaction of both of their families (I want to see Itachi! Hahahah and maybe Kisame too) also see how Sasuke does in Art school and just see them grow more!

I love the little Easter egg about one of your previous stories (Romeo and Juliet). That scene was hilarious, kudos for the great work! On to your next story!
mia chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Naruto is too stupid i can't even begin to comprehend how he can be so stupid...anyways...this chapter got me all emotional...but i liked it:)
mia chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SASUKE IS SUCH A BASTARD...AND IT FITS HIM PERFECTLY...maybe that's why i am angry...oh well on to they next chapters:)
mia chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!:)
mia chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
So was naruto also red on sasukes list
mia chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Omigosh this chapter really was adorable:)
mia chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Awe did wittle sasu bring naruto to bed...that is to cute
mia chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Awe this chapter was cute and funny i loved when naruto commented on the stick up sasukes ass i was dying of laughter
mia chapter 1 . 7/28/2015