Reviews for Italy, Here we Come!
666snoopy chapter 10 . 9/28/2020
Great job!
whippicat chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
wao its so good and i learn a lot of things and i love the personality test i laugh so hardosciksoxoxkkx
PikaJovi chapter 10 . 9/27/2019
This was such a cute and good story! I really enjoyed it! And I learned so much from it too hahaha! I’ve never been to Italy so now I feel like I have! But the ending was really good! I loved it!
Mellory chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
First thing: I loved the introduction. The 'present setting' with all the charms and quirks of our beloved shinobi still standing was really great (Kakashi, copying teacher - I had to laugh so hard XD).

Btw, I'm now a fan of "pissy spinny wheels" because they also made me snort with laughter! XD

It's just the beginning and I'm already in "happy teen-mode" which I love so much (since I became old suddenly (T- T)"). You are doing wonderfully in setting the mood! :D

UUh, and I sooo love the tension between -guess who- our favorite "not in love, pff, yeah"-couple. XD Hardly can't wait to read on (so I do immediatly! XD)
FreeBird101 chapter 10 . 2/22/2018
I absolutely loved this story.
You know, during the entire story I would snort and think, "Naruto so oblivious" but I guess I was even more clueless since he actually figured things out later in the story, things that had not even crossed my mind. Oh and when he was all nervous about Sasuke's confession and totally messed up his opportunity to respond because of his fears, I was like "OOF relatable"
Overall, this was certainly an enjoyable reading that had me teary eyed and grinning like an idiot at times.
I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2018
Wow ok I feel so dumb I didn't think sas would write nar's name more than one, that's awesome hahaha
ahans1b chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Hot ending! Cute story. Like a travel guide to Italy with some added SasukeNaruto hotness. Love it!
JeslynBoo chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
LOVED THAT. The setting was great, I love IrukaKakashi together, and the way you wrote Sasuke this time was especially lovely. 3
cary99 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Love the chapter
aniellet chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
i love how you wrote their characters! The story was written so well, I thought I was watching a movie! I can't remember if I left a comment here before because I've read it thrice already! I'll never get tired of reading this story all over again! i've also read your other works! and they're awesome as always! thanks for writing!
aniellet chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
Just read the story I'm amazed by it really enjoyed it like your every other story it was simply epic
DChan21 chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
And once again I am amaze, thrill and ecstatic to finish another one of your great stories! Truelly, you are a talented writer! I just feel that this story could have continued especially to see the interaction of both of their families (I want to see Itachi! Hahahah and maybe Kisame too) also see how Sasuke does in Art school and just see them grow more!

I love the little Easter egg about one of your previous stories (Romeo and Juliet). That scene was hilarious, kudos for the great work! On to your next story!
mia chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Naruto is too stupid i can't even begin to comprehend how he can be so stupid...anyways...this chapter got me all emotional...but i liked it:)
mia chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SASUKE IS SUCH A BASTARD...AND IT FITS HIM PERFECTLY...maybe that's why i am angry...oh well on to they next chapters:)