Reviews for Changing Perceptions
DrillSargent87 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
FYI: Lily Luna is the DAUGHTER of Harry and Ginny, not Harry's mother. Lily is his mom.
Potterworm chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
I quite like this story, especially this chapter, though I'm disturbed by the implications of Dumbledore being aware of the change in Secret Keepers.
punkin1294 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
omg, this story was amazing. no lie. lik ecomparable to the real thing. u have some serious talent
siriusly.inlove.with.marauders chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
i really like this, please update soon. i assume they dont die becuase dumbledore knows that peters secret keeper..so even if they do, harry still has sirius.

its a good book. i like it.

meggan

x
spannieren chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
great story - good job
HPandWEASLEYandDRACOlover chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
aw... i loved this story. u did a great job!
Captain Kork chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
but it won't protect them bunun anyway awesome story! loved it!
Binka Fudge chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
When we get to this part of the story I always hope they'll change their minds and make Sirius the Secret Keeper, Lame I know but i hate the part that comes next. I read something recently along the lines of the point of living is to see what it's like, so I guess we need to take both the rough with the smooth or you couldn't tell one from the other.
Binka Fudge chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
I've really been enjoying this story, it's very well writeen and the characters believable. It was actually this chapter that prompted me to review, I've not been in the mood up until now. The situation regarding Mrs Potter brought back alot of painful memories from when my Nana was ill, she had alzheimers. Please don't think I'm saying this in complaint, my point is that I've come across similar moments in books and yours was one of the most emotionally stimulating. It takes true talent to pen honesty.
purplecloak9 chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
A very lovely and involved story. I loved the time you took to simply develop their relationship. My problem with every Lily/James story is simply that they always die at the end. I suppose it's canon, and you have to accept that, but it doesn't stop it from being depressing.

Your story, however, made me think much more about the love between them, and not so much about the inevitable betrayal they face as a result of trusting Peter. I'm glad you didn't actually show them being murdered - I think we've all seen that scene too many times. I like that you don't rely on the little scenes we've been able to see through Remus, Sirius, and Snape, and that you've created some nice, believable scenes by yourself.

Anyway, that's all I've got. I just wanted you to know I appreciated the story and hope you write some more!
Hannahble chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
I love this story, it is just amazing

great work! Really.
CHSPatriot09 chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
Ay! "I trust Peter."

I just wish I could jump into the story and scream, "He's a traitor!"

Good story, well written.

Perfection.
tear-of-the-night chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
i feel like im in love

i just remember the feeling of my first kiss even better

D so good! good work!
cytpotter chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
Ok for all those people out there who judge a story on the amount of reviews listen up you are missing one fabulious story! Yes I know I left a review for each chapter, but hey maybe if people see more reviews they will give this great story a try!

I loved this story! It was one of the best James and Lily fic's I've read! And the way the love scenes were written, wow just fantastic! They were love scenes, not smut!

I want to thank you for the wonderful read! I'm so glad I went searching for completed stories and stumbled onto this gem! :) Wonderful Job! Thank you! :)
cytpotter chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
I loved how James seemed to put his foot in his mouth when talking to Mr. Evans again! You have done a wonderful job with the charactors in this story! All of them ring very true(except my idea of Mr and Mrs Potter :)) What a great job!