Reviews for White Flag
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 1/7
Interesting story. I especially like how Bill's a part of the story (and his interactions with Remus). :)
GoldenFace chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
I get that you don't really know much about the south, but it's still quite rude to say that everyone in the South is homophobic. I'm Christian(Catholic to be exact), and I think it's fine for a man to be with a man or a woman to be with a woman. Yes, there are people who are against it, but it's not fair to say that if a person lives in the South they are homophobic. Other than that, I really like this story.
-Golden
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Splendid story please update or did anyone adopted yet.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story sorry to see you put of for adoption did anyone adopted so I can read it.
prety chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
hi...is it possible to adopt your fic?
katelaina1717 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Story sounds interesting however Petunia in my mind was still a bad aunt she let an innocent baby sleep in a cuboard work like a slave and let him think his name was boy or freak also Harry got little food so that does not count either - she worried more about herself than him and only when she saw a way out for herself suddenly stood up for him. Also Snape no matter what the book or movies may let one think was a true bastard, James was a bully as a child but he grew up and he even saved Severus once, Severus was the own constructor of his pain - he called Lilly a mudblood, he decided to tell a prophecy to a madman that would kill a innocent child, he only turned spy because of personal guilt that it was Lilly his crush that died had it been Nevill would he still have turned to the other side? And he saw in occlumency lessons that Harry had it hard yet still acted like the kid was spoiled. Lol sorry but I just can't find redemption for him or Petunia - child abuse in any way is never right and thats what they both did and allowed even if at times only mental abuse.
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
No Continue?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
really excellent story so far want to see more so please update soon please

as anyone adoption this story yet.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
as someone adopted this story yet.
Rosa Mundi chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Well, it was a great beginning. If you ever get back to it, I'll be very interested in seeing where you were going with Remus/Moony.
Rosa Mundi chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Sooner or later, someone's going to hear "Uncle Remus" and laugh. (Probably stories they don't tell in Britain? Look for Br'er Rabbit on Wikipedia.). Remus Lupin does not look like an Uncle Remus. :D
Rosa Mundi chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Ooh, Harry Potter being written by someone British. Cool!

Up until this chapter, I thought Bill and Remus were together.
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Wow. I hope Minerva can get de-obliviated. And, nice setup for getting multiple characters out of Britain. I'm glad you're bringing Neville, I'm quite fond of him. Pity we can't bring Luna too. I'd love to see what she thought of Forks.
Revelation Rebel chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Well if Remus WAS a woman, then he could call himself Miriam!
Hmmm, Miriam Mondstrahl...
(giggles)
Has a nice ring to it!
Revelation Rebel chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
OFFENSE TAKEN!

I'm 100% American, have lived in Florida all my life, and am a Christian(Protestant).
I am NOT, however, and have NEVER been, Homophobic.

It doesn't matter to me if a couple is male/female, male/male, or female/female.
All that matters is that they truly love each other.

The heart goes where it goes.
And it goes of its own free will.
You can't choose for it, and you can't make it change its mind.