Reviews for Shall We Dance?
DettyisLove chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
haha oh man, even before I started reading all the way, this scene reminded me of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Then, I read your comment at the end and I was excited! That is one of my favorite movies! yayyy! :) :)
azab chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
loved it and i love Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and i love the song hero : good job
Scribler360 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
loved the last two lines. Very sweet :D:D

LoL. No sign of Henry peeking through the bushes then? But yh..Alwayz thought Daniel and Betty had some unsaid chemistry...

So thanx for that XDD
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This was great, but kinda sad. Good job. (:

Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
It was cute for what it was. D
Alimard chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
For your first time writing romance this was very well done. I had to get over the therefores in the second paragraph but after that it was very good.

I could see your inspiration from the movie. It is one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies. I loved when she got scared and ran away from him into the woods. My other favorite scene was the wedding, so sad, but it had the happy ending.

I think that you should continue with this story. Wouldn't it be crazy if Daniel did marry Molly, Molly dies in childbirth and she writes letters for each birthday and in the final letter, Molly tells their daughter about Betty and to put them back together and she enlists Claire's help to do it? Crazy huh? I just love this movie and your fic!
AJeff chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great story.
Lia06 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
this is adorable. you really should write a sequel. i loved this one.
Historianic chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I think for a first time fic and for someone who says they can't write romance, you write romance very well. I love the tone and mood of this piece. And with an ending like that of course i'm going to ask for a sequel. Please continue this! A really great first effort. Thanks. Updates please!
didi6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Great storie, i love it!

You should whrite a Sequel Please!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
If you don't know what happens yet in season 3, wou are a pretty good guesser along the lines of Molly anyway! I loved your story I thought it was beautiful and I think you should gave a sequel some thought... EXCELLENT job!