Reviews for Forever a Team
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
this was awesome cant wh8 for the next one
KIDLOCO chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
love it and please continue had be to long I know but please back and continue, is good stuff and that the dreams and ect, look interesting
The animei freak chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Great hehe
kidloco chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
you need back adn write the enxt chapter, look amazing and need to be work :D
SB01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I forgot to type it in my last review!

A One-Shot is:

a single-chapter work of fiction, or an issue or episode of fiction that stands alone.

Basically a one-chapter story. A one-shot has a plot, Beginning, middle and ending that is compressed into one chapter.

Two-shot a story that is divided into two and Three shot is split into three and so on.

A Drabble is a single scene, A short encounter with a single Theme, Moment, etc.

Well... That's how i understand it! Update soon okay?
SB01 chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Hey! this story is really good! you write really well! I like how you put a lot of thought into their characters,(Including Sakura's mom!) They seem so...Whole! Its just not Sakura punching Naruto, Naruto acting like an idiot or what not. They have thoughts, insecurities and goals! I can't wait to see where you go with their training and how much progress they will make of their partnership (between Naruto and Sakura)!
eva017 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
KEEP UPDATING!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
wat goingto happen next
NarutoRocks21113043 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I personally think that this chapter was totally worth the wait and hope that you continue to write this story because in all honesty I know it could be one of the best storys i've read yet!
Elder DeathBlaze chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
pretty awsome bro, keep up the god work
XionSet chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I do hope you realize how difficult it will be to characterize Naruto and Sakura properly given the enormous change you have enacted onto their environment.

If Naruto comes back with the same general lack of knowledge in all subjects like canon with SAKURA at his side the entire time than it'll be completely unrealistic.

Conversely I would hope that Sakura could do more than just punch the ground and make craters on her return, makes sense because she's with a ninjutsu powerhouse (or someone who should be...) for three whole years.

Short review for now because the overall chapter is short but I will keep track of the story. The premise is interesting and you have Naruto acting like less of a fool already so that gets an automatic 1 from me.
ex0 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I loved this chapter just like the previous one. The training you put in this one is really good and original, not just the "awesome" and usual : In three days, Naruto could cut a mountain or destroy a village with a Rasengan...

You're starting "with the basics" like Sakura said, and it's great because we know that they'll get real long,built and logic training. We'll see them improve little by little, as their relationship, this is going to be awesome, I can feel it. So keep it up, and post soon :D

exO, your French reviewer .
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Good chapter, better late than never. To my understanding a on-shot is a single chapter story with a very simple plot. About the updates, I understand its the cure of being a stundent. Anyway keep up the great work.

Your Obeindent Reader,

Paladin13, TftSA IV: Tsuki no Josho
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I pretty much hate Shippuden, I think the author messed up things pretty badly, changed some things that seemed to be pretty much established in the worst way possible. I'm concious they are ninjas, and they may die, but suddenly killing key characters just for the heck of it...it didn't sit well with me, especially considering how stupid some of the deaths were (here I'm more specifically talking about Itachi, my nee-chan and I will never forgive that one, she absolutely adores Itachi so...well, I guess you get the picture).

About your question, a one-shot is pretty much a one chapter fic; most of the time it's something simple and self-conclusive (or it can be long but end in just one chapter all the same).

So that's that for now, hope you'll update soon.
Mad Library Scientist chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
To answer your questions:

1. Chakra control for Naruto (medic-level, but without the medical aspect, if that makes any sense) and strength training for Sakura.

2. Kurenai could have taught her a couple of basic genjutsu.

3. Sand Village, as it would probably be the safest place to start so early in their journey. You could have Gaara apologise to Sakura for the whole "trying to kill you" thing. Gaara could explain his situation to Sakura. That would also establish a base from which Naruto can reveal his tenant. From that, one could probably come up with countless fluffy scenes.

Update soon! Feel free to PM me if you need some ideas! _