Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Beautifuly written and I love Zelink!
LinksTetra chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aww, SO good! :D I love your stories they are amazing!
draco122 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
that was really good it made me cry. I loved it so much

Kokoa chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is amazingly written, you have a lot of talent. :) I love your use of present tense; it's refreshing to see someone else who writes in it...Q_Q Team present tense, yeah! But anyhow, your writing seems enigmatic, and very beautifully so. The depth of character is really nice as well - I love the personality you gave Link here, it seems really realistic to me and makes me smile. Zelda, too. :) There's only one error I see: "seizes to amaze me" should be "ceases to amaze me". _

Incredible job. Keep on writing!
phunky chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lovely story. I'm happy that she realized... too bad she had to suffer so much to understand how much he loved her but, at the end it was worth it :)
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awesome story! Link is so sweet. :)
saraven chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
First of all, this was just as I expected. Amazing. Except for that one part when Link changed the radio of Taylor Swift to Three Days Grace. I would have knocked on his car window and signal for him to LISTEN TO IT DANGIT. Then I would leave doing the "I have my eyes on you" gesticulation with the middle and index finger.

Oh I found a wrong word "...she is up on her feat..." I think you mean "feet" but hey. It was still a good fanfic considering the length you've written! I liked it! (And someone please witchslap Marth. No one calls Zelda a slut and gets away with it!)

This fanfic is a lot similar to Crazygurlmadness' "For The Best" Zelda gets dumped, Zelda finds consolation in Link, they end up the night together, and I would loved if you added a part where Link rants off to Marth. And punches him in the face.

~ LoveandZeLink
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow. Another fabulous story. Not to mention one of my fav songs. You blended them seamlessly.
linkluver3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yay! I just HAD to read this! It was soooo amazing! Totally!

GTG, it's like 11 30. Totally in my faves!

Can't wait to read more of your work!
Linkandzel chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i know this has been in here a while but this was realy good and captured bith the emotions in the song and the feelings between the two realy well
infinitysphere chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I know you probably put up this story ages ago, but...God, it is amazing. Just run it through a quick spell check. One of the best Zelda-Link fics I have ever read.
Female Warrior chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I did enjoy it!
WildstarofLightclan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009

I love everything about this story the only thing I would have to say that would be is to fix the misspellings.

I soell things rong all the time so yo arn't the only one :D.
high improbability chapter 1 . 3/30/2009