Reviews for Pause for Thought
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Fowl look? Shouldn't it be 'foul look'? I don't really care, it conjured up a pretty hilarious mental picture XD

I know its a tiny lil' ficlet, but it was wonderful. I love Harry/Draco pairings, you genius! :D
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Totally not terrible! Great job! D
njferrell chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I liked it. You need to write another. If it could also be Harry/Draco, that would be great. They just scream couple. Don't you think?

I see you like House M.D. Maybe you will someday write a House/Harry Potter crossover. House could get Harry as a baby. Maybe House could be related to James or Lily, even be a wizard himself. Can you imagine a Harry at Hogwarts that has been raised by House and his crew? Snape and Dumbledore wouldn't know what hit them.

He would have to be smart(look at the crew whose raiseing him.) House would expect it. He would have great "aunts" and "uncles".(meaning, Cuddy, Wilson, and Houses' staff, both sets). So, he would be well taken care of and spoiled rotten. The girls could "mother" him and see that he eats,does, his lessons, and basically use him as a Barbie doll.

One or more of the staff could secretly be a witch or wizard and it comes out when House gets Harry, because they know who Harry is. Therefore Harry also gets teachers in wizardry things, potions, laws, etc. Harry could spend a lot of time at the hospital. And since Cuddy is in charge and harry's Aunt(maybe a witch herself), Harry could have his own secret room at the hospital. The room is a big leap for a hospital. But, a broom closet with magic could contain a home, much less a room. (Think of the tents at the Quidditch cup)

I myself am a reader, not a writer. I would love to see a story like this. But, you just don't see this crossover anywhere. Maybe you will be the one to write it' Thabks.
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Kinda funny! Great job!
Darkiise chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Omg Rhea.

I love you.

It made me cry. It'z amazing.

I'm glad you didnt tell me this morning what it was about.

That is so amazing... Wow.

x