Reviews for Picture Perfect
Percabethyesterdaytodayforever chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awwwwwwww. It's so fluffy! I love fluff. And especially this fluff. It's so sweet. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awwwnnnnn this one shot is so cute and God, Sirius is so ... This is one of my favorite Shipps, Wolfstar is just so ... perfect. I loved it, really.
Sanshine7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So cute, I love it!
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
super cute n' fluffy!
LilyLOVESProngs chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awww sirius is so cute! i loved how remus explained to him why he felt that way. also the whole 'i love huggin you' thing. its adorable. love it!

xxLilyLOVESProngsxx
chadders chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aw, that was adorable!
crsdot chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was amazingly cute! XD
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
'Sirius, if you don't hurry up and kiss me I'll cut your balls off." Hehe, adorable. You're such a fantastic writer, favorited as always.
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I effing AW'd so much. x3 Its fluffy, its cute, its awesome.

-Hana
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like this one, as well. I am not sure that ineptitude is the right word to use at the bottom, it means lacking skill, when you seem to intend more lacking initiative. Perhaps indiscision or something similar. Other than that, spot on.
speshalsum1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
okay i know that this is probably getting really old, really fast but again...

aw!

lol, ill try change the record for the next fic!]]]

x

wb
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
yay for hugs!
fanalisse chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
""Sirius, if you don't hurry up and kiss me, I'll cut your balls off."" Oho, AGGRESSIVE, Lupin!
S.A.Blossom chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aww adorable cute! I really liked it! (did I just review another one of your stories? I can't remember...if I did, well, its cuz your stories are awesome!)

Dee