Reviews for Watch Over You
DarkShadow9007 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Omg, what a great story! I like it. But I thought it could be longer, oh well. Its great!
kenna77 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Best fic in a long time. Keep up the good work!
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I deem though worthy! :)
tselea chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I enjoyed this story. :) My only suggestions to improve the story are 1) making the transition between scenes more obvious and 2) changing Eliot's scene to the same, more omniscient, POV as the others, certianly feeling what he is feeling but not having him narrate as it jars the story and interrupts the flow. Look forward to reading through your other work.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Love this. How the team takes care of each other.
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
love it! Soooo cute, how he cared for all the team members and then they looked after him. Except Nate :O he didn't get hurt! Not that it matters; kind of more realistic this way; they're not all going to get hurt in neat succession. Lovely job with the different injuries! I'd suggest maybe putting a double space or marker between the different events; it was a tiny bit confusing how it swapped between them without warning. Otherwise, excellent job on characterisation and Eliot's caring peacefulness. Loved the inherent trust you built into this. Fantastic! Thanks for writing it and blessed be!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great story.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Liked this.
TheBlackHand724 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
The ladies don't need to be seeing this. that's eliot in a nut shell. in pain and thinking about the team first. great story, TBH
Kater85 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Absolutely love this story, makes me so happy. Equal whumpage all around, don't get to see much Sophie whump which always makes my heart break a little. She's so good when she's wounded :) Fantastic, and my only complaint is that it's not longer
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Fantastic! Great! Awesome! Outstanding! All of those and more! :D Ten stars! :D

Thanks for such a great read and keep up the good work,

-B4
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Man, I thought I'd read all the Eliot!whump out there, but imagine my surprise to find this one. Love it. Esp cuz we got to see him patching everyone else up first, and then them taking care of him. Awesomeness. And damn if dislocated limbs aren't a bitch...can't believe he had them help him put it back in...well I can but...damn. I wonder why Nate has done it before.

Damn. i get way too much pleasure out of this stuff. lol. Great writing as always.

pj
daleaikman chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Great story. I can see all of them doing things for each other.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That's awesome, he gets to be all helpful to them, then they help him out when he needs it. Nice teamfic.
takamerlin chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aw! Someone kicked this puppy one to many times. I like H/C when it's done right and you do it right