Reviews for Watch Over You
wandakv chapter 1 . 3/10
I really liked your story. Thanks :-)
Elliot Spencer chapter 1 . 1/15
EEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE IT!
Bama122 chapter 1 . 1/2
Great angle of the family side of this great Show!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Amazing! Really get into what the team really is...
A Family.

Salute Mi Familia - Fast and Furious
Always and Forever - The Mikaelsons
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
This was so so so so good! Loved it!
beazlerat chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Love it, I wish they would have done more episodes more into the supporting characters.
DarkShadow9007 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Omg, what a great story! I like it. But I thought it could be longer, oh well. Its great!
kenna77 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Best fic in a long time. Keep up the good work!
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I deem though worthy! :)
tselea chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I enjoyed this story. :) My only suggestions to improve the story are 1) making the transition between scenes more obvious and 2) changing Eliot's scene to the same, more omniscient, POV as the others, certianly feeling what he is feeling but not having him narrate as it jars the story and interrupts the flow. Look forward to reading through your other work.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Love this. How the team takes care of each other.
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
love it! Soooo cute, how he cared for all the team members and then they looked after him. Except Nate :O he didn't get hurt! Not that it matters; kind of more realistic this way; they're not all going to get hurt in neat succession. Lovely job with the different injuries! I'd suggest maybe putting a double space or marker between the different events; it was a tiny bit confusing how it swapped between them without warning. Otherwise, excellent job on characterisation and Eliot's caring peacefulness. Loved the inherent trust you built into this. Fantastic! Thanks for writing it and blessed be!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011