Reviews for It Took Me a Week
Daughter of Apollo chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Not wanting to be rude but you should try to make your stories longer. Other wise i loved it!
Island chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was fun! I particularly liked the conversation Nate had with Jason.
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I love this. I love that he took Shane's advice. Ha, that made me laugh. Great oneshot!

Kelly
mcecile chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aw.

lmao. i can see caitlyn being like that. xD

great story! cute!

mattie
suburbs chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I loved this story. I loved that Nate's (or rather Shane's) plan totally backfired. I loved that he had to eat his cocky words. I thought that Caitlyn was fabulous (even though her stalker personality was a touch freaky). And I was happy he was able to admit he was wrong and embrace it.
BelieverInLove chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hey,

That so cute I loved it great job!
Alyssa4Music4Life chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
LOVED IT! So so much it's so sweet!
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Nate drives a truck.

Nathaniel drives a truck.

Your Nate drives a truck. (Is it strange that I’m seriously obsessed with this tiny detail?)

You have officially written the pure and utter definition of a clueless, yet arrogant, yet sweet, hot guy in a band :-)

Oh, and this reminds me so much of your Pink Lady/Confessions series. Mostly, of “Confessions...” But Nate told her! And he kissed her. It was still a week later, and she made it obvious that she liked him – but he still told her.

Also, may I point out that he basically tells them (Pink-Caitlyn, Tess, Caitlyn again) with a kiss?

Yeah. Anyway, I love this Nate. This story was adorable!

And I am waiting for another update with you-know-what. I can’t assure you that I’m patiently waiting though :-P

Oh, the last few sentences were spectacular and made the story!

-Aly

PS- There is no such thing as watching too many sitcoms. This actually reminded me of one though…
BadassPinkSunglasses chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
What an 'aw' moment! I absolutely loved it. And dont sweat it about confessions. if your busy i understand! :) update it whenever you can. but in the mean time these oneshots are awesome! :)