Reviews for The Sweater
Poppy784 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Amazing story - thoroughly wonderful. I can't wait to read the rest of SH and the next Gibbx/tony adventure - you're fab x
Gypsy chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this story.

There is more to come right?

You really should update sooner...like every day.

I left a message for you at your journal page, but I don't know if you got it.

If possible, could you email me? I'd like to run a few story ideas by you.

Thanks.
at work chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
can't sign in b/c i'm at work and i'm so trying not to get too emotional over what i just read. that was... that was awesome. can't give enough praise. great ending to a great story. thank you.

looking forward to more 'safe harbor'
Vorserkeien chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
*squee* That was fun!

I think I need to apologise for not reviewing any of your other fics...I don't really have a good excuse (apart from that I sometimes finish really late at night (& then have to be up in usually less than 6 hours)) & there are so many good fanfics scattered on this site that I dive from one straight into another!

Anyhow, definately loved this one (esp as the ep ranks as one of my favourites). Could perhaps use a beta as the last few chapters especially contained several typos that I hadn't been expecting from someone of your writing standards. But thanks for completing & I'm looking forward to the next chapters of SH :)!

~V~
bats212 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Wonderful! Great ending! Hope to see more of your stuff :)
Catalina Leigh chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
great chapter, great story!
Stroma chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
A very good ending, just right for the characters. Hope you start another one soon.
LttlMssTrouble chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Lovely last chapter :) Nice to bring Grandpa Williams into play again :D
Gibbs4Eva chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
A wonderful heartwarming story showing the caring, compassionate side of Tony & the depth of Gibbs' emotions! Thank you.
ncislove chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Probably the best Gibbs/Tony father/son fic I've ever read. A beautiful story, thanks for sharing.
sorgina13 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Loved that ending, needing a kleenex there.
FrostyFingers chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
haha love jack more gibbs tony pls :D
tete Calvache chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I too have been waiting and praying for an update of this story. Another lovely chapter - although I was kinda hoping Gibbs was gonna help out Tony with applying the ointment :)

Eagerly hoping for more (this week)?

Tete
Gibbs4Eva chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I love these moments between Gibbs and Tony! Please update soon!
Harmless1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Yippee! I've been waiting for you to update the story. This chapter was fantastic.

I'm loving it and I can't wait for your next installment of Gibbs, Gibbs & DiNozzo :-)
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »