Reviews for The Queen of Light Took Her Bow
Rebegirl chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Your story is amazing! I cam across it by mistake and I am so happy that I did. first, let me say that your story line and attention to detail was outstanding. I followed along with every plat twist and I could hardly put it down.
I LOVED your depiction of al three Winchesters. You see them (in pre-series) the same way that I do. It is hard to find an author that can do that. So many times, writers depict one or more of the Winchesters to be all good, or all bad. But your characters were perfectly, amazing and wonderfully flawed human beings. And your insight into each character and his own inner thoughts was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
wow holy shit this was amazing. definetly the best spn fanfic ive ever read:)
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Oh my gosh. I love this story! Brilliantly paced and not dull and boring. Your characters were excellent and flawed, just the way they're supposed to be.
I can't find your sequel, but perhaps that is because you haven't updated in 5 years. I hope life has treated you well since your fanfiction adventure and that you continuing to write.
Susannah-Belle chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I never felt the need to speed read past a boring part, and the supernatural aspects were EPIC!
Mistycat chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is a wonderful story. I really enjoyed how you wove your research and the story while keeping it true to Sam and Dean. I noticed the dates on your stories and I hope you haven't stopped writing. I know I would like to read the sequel to this as well as other Supernatural stories written by you. Thank you.
janny.verveer chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
My god this was a great story. seriously. You should go into published writing cos I've definitely read worse published books than this! although not 100% sure on the angry john thing, the characters were brilliant! off to read the sequel!
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
Wow that sure was a ride! An incredibly enjoyable one, I might add! I first opened this story with the idea that I would quickly skim the first chapter and jump a few chapters at a time until I found some Sam!Angst and them leave and I cannot express how glad I am that I instead read the entire thing. For such a high word count I never felt like you were letting this story drag pointlessly or overindulging in either hurt or comfort. It was really such a good amount of action and the amount of research I could tell you put into this was stunning! I love love love the concepts you played with- especially the supernatural world not being black or white. That's one thing I always felt was interesting about Sam- even in seasons two and three- where he was drinking demon blood and starting to possess more supernatural quirks himself, he always was the most sympathetic character and you did a great job at showing that here! The way you used fairy lore was interesting and it never felt like you were drowning us in information or really making the story hard to follow. And finally, to end my long ramble/gushing I just want to say that your minor OCs were really perfect- I loved Eric and Mr/Mrs J and how you used that to give him tips for Stanford because after going through the college application process myself this year (I didn't apply anywhere quite like Stanford, but still...) I found myself calling foul in the idea a kid with lots of schools and no consistent extra-currics could get into a school like that and you really made that explanation much more believable so overall fantastic job and I really enjoyed this read!
-SeeMeInTheShadows.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
This story was amazing. The depth of the characters; the thought you put into them was just breath-taking, and I couldn't help but be completely taken in by the tiniest action.
And your supernatural elements were incredibly real, vivid, believable. The research was impressive as well. I've got no criticism to make..
missmyshow chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
I don't know if you'll even get this, obviously I hope so, but I wanted to say that I loved this story. I believed all of it, and I will now cement in my mind, as if it happened on the show, that this is exactly how Sam made the decision to go to college and how he made it possible to achieve that goal.

You are a very talented writer and I hope that you are writing somewhere and really, really hope you become inspired to once again write here again! You mentioned in a note that you didn't want to go AU, but since the show's canon has been disappointing in many respects for me since season 4, the AU stories are often the ones I like the best because they fill the void the show has left. So, if Sam and Dean ever re-enter your thoughts, we'd all be happy to read your version of how things should have/could have been!
Fluer Talia Avery chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
You made me cry again. I love this chapter. I especially loved Dean's pain at the end. How he FINALLY stood up to John. I kind of feel bad for John, but I can't condone how he treats his sons.
Fluer Talia Avery chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
You made me cry. I love this story, it's so amazing and emotional and just perfect.
E339 chapter 22 . 5/3/2012
This was an awesome story!

I love the plot, it felt new and interesting, and the characters were beautifully written. Your supernatural creatures were really interesting and it was easy to follow the story. It was a pleasure yo read, well done!
aljanny chapter 22 . 3/9/2012
Are you still writing Supernatural fiction? (Please, please say yes!)

Another amazing story, miss. Your stories both distract me - in the best possible sense - from writing, and inspire me to write anew )
molotovmullet chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
HELLO. I SHALL DROP A QUICK REVIEW BEFORE I GO LOOKING FOR THE SEQUEL. this was a brilliant piece. (: I liked it very much. (although I do think that Dean wouldn't let it show on his face if he were feeling guilty. Especially in front of Sam. He's really good at hiding his emotions behind bravado, and I believe he was able to do that when he was younger too.) but overall I loved reading this. It was lots of fun Sammy matured a lot here. :3 great job. NOW I WILL BE OFF TO HUNT THE SEQUELLLLL.