Reviews for The Queen of Light Took Her Bow
Vampyvii chapter 22 . 22h
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
This story had just about All the elements needed for an entertaining, well told story. I love the interactions between the three Winchesters. Mix them up like that with the Fae universe, and you have me a very entertained reader! It's obvious there was a tremendous amount of thought and research put into this, and it certainly makes for a wonderful story!
TheResurrectionist chapter 22 . 11/29
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: Wow, this was long and probably one of the more entertaining stories I've read in a while. Fics this long tend to drag on, but I was captivated the entire time. Your plotting is sublime, and your characterization is on point. I feel like you gave us a closer view of what the relationship between the three Winchesters was like-past what the show would. Seeing John's remorse/emotions tied in with Sam's perspective was especially well done.
This was lovely to read and I will definitely be looking for more. Your historical tidbits were also very interesting, and they didn't seem out of place at all. You seem to have put a lot of work into this story, and it is definitely apparent. Awesome job!
Winter Gray chapter 22 . 11/26
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards review.

Very well written and researched. Sam's coming of age story.
LunaBianca chapter 22 . 10/2
Thus story is deeply moving and satisfying. I should have reviewed more often, instead of simply devouring chapters. Please know I enjoyed and appreciate the effort you poured into TQoLThB.

It's rare to find a SPN fic mining all three unreliable narrators so well!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 9/27
Ouch. This chapter really tore me up, on behalf of both brothers. Your portrayal of all three men, including John, fits with my head canon. (Although I was begging Dean to chase after Sam!)

I am really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/27
I appreciate how you inhabit each character, narrate events completely from one perspective at a time. And I'd say you nailed each of the Winchester men. :)

Thank you for the smooth, enticing prose and intriguing premise. I shall read on...
RocknRollagirl chapter 22 . 9/21
Again, I know its been years since you posted this, but I have only read it recently and just wanted to tell you how much I adored it. You managed to catch all Winchesters in character and even pointed out details and characteristics to their characters I never noticed before but found perfectly fitting. This was magnificently written and the songs at the end of each chapter made it perfect. Awesome work!
Optimorae chapter 9 . 9/17
Great title for this chapter- it works in the suspense really well...
Rebegirl chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Your story is amazing! I cam across it by mistake and I am so happy that I did. first, let me say that your story line and attention to detail was outstanding. I followed along with every plat twist and I could hardly put it down.
I LOVED your depiction of al three Winchesters. You see them (in pre-series) the same way that I do. It is hard to find an author that can do that. So many times, writers depict one or more of the Winchesters to be all good, or all bad. But your characters were perfectly, amazing and wonderfully flawed human beings. And your insight into each character and his own inner thoughts was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
wow holy shit this was amazing. definetly the best spn fanfic ive ever read:)
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Oh my gosh. I love this story! Brilliantly paced and not dull and boring. Your characters were excellent and flawed, just the way they're supposed to be.
I can't find your sequel, but perhaps that is because you haven't updated in 5 years. I hope life has treated you well since your fanfiction adventure and that you continuing to write.
Susannah-Belle chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I never felt the need to speed read past a boring part, and the supernatural aspects were EPIC!
Mistycat chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is a wonderful story. I really enjoyed how you wove your research and the story while keeping it true to Sam and Dean. I noticed the dates on your stories and I hope you haven't stopped writing. I know I would like to read the sequel to this as well as other Supernatural stories written by you. Thank you.
janny.verveer chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
My god this was a great story. seriously. You should go into published writing cos I've definitely read worse published books than this! although not 100% sure on the angry john thing, the characters were brilliant! off to read the sequel!
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
Wow that sure was a ride! An incredibly enjoyable one, I might add! I first opened this story with the idea that I would quickly skim the first chapter and jump a few chapters at a time until I found some Sam!Angst and them leave and I cannot express how glad I am that I instead read the entire thing. For such a high word count I never felt like you were letting this story drag pointlessly or overindulging in either hurt or comfort. It was really such a good amount of action and the amount of research I could tell you put into this was stunning! I love love love the concepts you played with- especially the supernatural world not being black or white. That's one thing I always felt was interesting about Sam- even in seasons two and three- where he was drinking demon blood and starting to possess more supernatural quirks himself, he always was the most sympathetic character and you did a great job at showing that here! The way you used fairy lore was interesting and it never felt like you were drowning us in information or really making the story hard to follow. And finally, to end my long ramble/gushing I just want to say that your minor OCs were really perfect- I loved Eric and Mr/Mrs J and how you used that to give him tips for Stanford because after going through the college application process myself this year (I didn't apply anywhere quite like Stanford, but still...) I found myself calling foul in the idea a kid with lots of schools and no consistent extra-currics could get into a school like that and you really made that explanation much more believable so overall fantastic job and I really enjoyed this read!