Reviews for The Queen of Light Took Her Bow
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 2/22
Just to say I am re reading this story. I realized I didn't have it on my list of favorites and in looking for this story rediscovered LadyVic's other stories. I know I am going to enjoy this brilliant story and looking forward to reading the rest
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 2/17
I read this story because it was recommended in the Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards forum. What a wonderful story this is! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Watching Sam discover that there were good Fae in the world, watching the Fae see what a good mortal Sam was, and watching Sam grow into a man that summer was so fascinating to me. You did a wonderful job showing where the conflict came from between Sam and John, and how hard it was on Dean. They all grew that summer, but I believe that Sam grew the most, and I could see how the foundation that was laid in Whitethorn would help Sam with many of his future decisions. I loved how Titaniea kept calling Sam her 'beautiful boy' too. Of course she would learn to love him, because Sam has a pure soul, and he always sees good in things whenever possible. Even being cursed, Sam stayed true to his innocence, more than he should have when dealing with angels and demons later on. The love that the Winchesters hold for each other, but have difficulty showing, was very well defined in your story.

Thank you for such a wonderful piece. Now I shall have to see what else you have written, and I hope that you did, indeed, write a sequel or two...or more. lol
Mickey12Boo chapter 22 . 2/8
When I started reading this I didn't think it would be this lit omg
Vampyvii chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
This story had just about All the elements needed for an entertaining, well told story. I love the interactions between the three Winchesters. Mix them up like that with the Fae universe, and you have me a very entertained reader! It's obvious there was a tremendous amount of thought and research put into this, and it certainly makes for a wonderful story!
TheResurrectionist chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: Wow, this was long and probably one of the more entertaining stories I've read in a while. Fics this long tend to drag on, but I was captivated the entire time. Your plotting is sublime, and your characterization is on point. I feel like you gave us a closer view of what the relationship between the three Winchesters was like-past what the show would. Seeing John's remorse/emotions tied in with Sam's perspective was especially well done.
This was lovely to read and I will definitely be looking for more. Your historical tidbits were also very interesting, and they didn't seem out of place at all. You seem to have put a lot of work into this story, and it is definitely apparent. Awesome job!
Winter Gray chapter 22 . 11/26/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards review.

Very well written and researched. Sam's coming of age story.
LunaBianca chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
Thus story is deeply moving and satisfying. I should have reviewed more often, instead of simply devouring chapters. Please know I enjoyed and appreciate the effort you poured into TQoLThB.

It's rare to find a SPN fic mining all three unreliable narrators so well!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Ouch. This chapter really tore me up, on behalf of both brothers. Your portrayal of all three men, including John, fits with my head canon. (Although I was begging Dean to chase after Sam!)

I am really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I appreciate how you inhabit each character, narrate events completely from one perspective at a time. And I'd say you nailed each of the Winchester men. :)

Thank you for the smooth, enticing prose and intriguing premise. I shall read on...
RocknRollagirl chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
Hey:)
Again, I know its been years since you posted this, but I have only read it recently and just wanted to tell you how much I adored it. You managed to catch all Winchesters in character and even pointed out details and characteristics to their characters I never noticed before but found perfectly fitting. This was magnificently written and the songs at the end of each chapter made it perfect. Awesome work!
Optimorae chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Great title for this chapter- it works in the suspense really well...
Rebegirl chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Your story is amazing! I cam across it by mistake and I am so happy that I did. first, let me say that your story line and attention to detail was outstanding. I followed along with every plat twist and I could hardly put it down.
I LOVED your depiction of al three Winchesters. You see them (in pre-series) the same way that I do. It is hard to find an author that can do that. So many times, writers depict one or more of the Winchesters to be all good, or all bad. But your characters were perfectly, amazing and wonderfully flawed human beings. And your insight into each character and his own inner thoughts was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
wow holy shit this was amazing. definetly the best spn fanfic ive ever read:)
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Oh my gosh. I love this story! Brilliantly paced and not dull and boring. Your characters were excellent and flawed, just the way they're supposed to be.
I can't find your sequel, but perhaps that is because you haven't updated in 5 years. I hope life has treated you well since your fanfiction adventure and that you continuing to write.
Susannah-Belle chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I never felt the need to speed read past a boring part, and the supernatural aspects were EPIC!