Reviews for The Queen of Light Took Her Bow
reannablue chapter 22 . 1/31
I stopped reviewing every chapter because I thought you would get a restraining order pretty soon. I adored this story. I wonder if you still get reviews sent to you? Anyway, you wrote all three Winchester men perfectly and I wish you still wrote
Supernatural stories. Thank you for sharing your talent.
reannablue chapter 13 . 1/29
I would have reviewed the last few chapters but I couldn't stop reading.
reannablue chapter 9 . 1/29
Anniversary or not, When John speaks to Sam I want to punch him!
reannablue chapter 8 . 1/29
Gotta be honest...I saw fairies and thought yikes! This is by far the best story I've read involving that type of "lore". So well thought out and written. So glad the boys are having some time together too.
reannablue chapter 7 . 1/29
Dean really blew it. I'm glad he was set straight. Fantastic writing!
reannablue chapter 5 . 1/29
Loved Sam's friends family. Could he move in there? Looking forward to this party.
reannablue chapter 4 . 1/29
Wow...I had hoped that Dean would have stepped in at the cruelty of his father. But I think you are writing true to form. Who kicks their kid out of the family for getting a scholarship after all?
reannablue chapter 2 . 1/29
I love Kristi too. I would have loved to have believed Sam got more normalcy in his life, like friends and part time jobs.
reannablue chapter 1 . 1/29
Do you still read reviews? I'm just going to hope so. Found this tonight and I simply love it. I should be sleeping but I have to keep reading.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Just to say I am re reading this story. I realized I didn't have it on my list of favorites and in looking for this story rediscovered LadyVic's other stories. I know I am going to enjoy this brilliant story and looking forward to reading the rest
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
I read this story because it was recommended in the Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards forum. What a wonderful story this is! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Watching Sam discover that there were good Fae in the world, watching the Fae see what a good mortal Sam was, and watching Sam grow into a man that summer was so fascinating to me. You did a wonderful job showing where the conflict came from between Sam and John, and how hard it was on Dean. They all grew that summer, but I believe that Sam grew the most, and I could see how the foundation that was laid in Whitethorn would help Sam with many of his future decisions. I loved how Titaniea kept calling Sam her 'beautiful boy' too. Of course she would learn to love him, because Sam has a pure soul, and he always sees good in things whenever possible. Even being cursed, Sam stayed true to his innocence, more than he should have when dealing with angels and demons later on. The love that the Winchesters hold for each other, but have difficulty showing, was very well defined in your story.

Thank you for such a wonderful piece. Now I shall have to see what else you have written, and I hope that you did, indeed, write a sequel or two...or more. lol
Mickey12Boo chapter 22 . 2/8/2016
When I started reading this I didn't think it would be this lit omg
Vampyvii chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
This story had just about All the elements needed for an entertaining, well told story. I love the interactions between the three Winchesters. Mix them up like that with the Fae universe, and you have me a very entertained reader! It's obvious there was a tremendous amount of thought and research put into this, and it certainly makes for a wonderful story!
TheResurrectionist chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: Wow, this was long and probably one of the more entertaining stories I've read in a while. Fics this long tend to drag on, but I was captivated the entire time. Your plotting is sublime, and your characterization is on point. I feel like you gave us a closer view of what the relationship between the three Winchesters was like-past what the show would. Seeing John's remorse/emotions tied in with Sam's perspective was especially well done.
This was lovely to read and I will definitely be looking for more. Your historical tidbits were also very interesting, and they didn't seem out of place at all. You seem to have put a lot of work into this story, and it is definitely apparent. Awesome job!
Winter Gray chapter 22 . 11/26/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards review.

Very well written and researched. Sam's coming of age story.