Reviews for The Return of Serpentor
megsgirl247 chapter 1 . 2/19
TWO WORDS: LOVE IT! Do feel sorry for Duke but oh well Serpy needs some lovin' too lol
and it's a great way to not only humanize him a little but great way to get him and Duke to fight more :)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2015
The entire story was only complaint i have is scarlett falling in love wirh serpentor.I imagine duke is hurt over that for some ,i hope you have a merry Christmas.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Awww! Poor Duke! Damn! That's gotta hurt!
nani chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
I really love the jealousy in Duke. I don't come across many fics like this. Very cool!
Isis4 chapter 27 . 1/22/2010
Poor Zarana, if you write a sequel she will be in deep trouble with Cobra!

So Scarlett ended up with Serpentor... I guess I still have the hope that she goes back to Duke...

If you ever write a sequel, I will read it for sure!

Thanks for this story! I enjoyed it a lot!
Kris721 chapter 27 . 1/22/2010
Duke and Scarlett better be together in your next story :-)
Isis4 chapter 26 . 1/9/2010
Loved this chapter! Good news Hawk gave Zarana a chance! The other Joes maybe will not agree but it will take time. And poor Zarana, torn apart by his love for Mainframe and her brothers. Loved Mainframe by Zarana's side. He's so sweet. (I love him!)

Serpentor will be fine!

Thanks for the update!
Isis4 chapter 25 . 1/1/2010
Happy New Year!

Thank goodness Mainframe and Zarana are okay and most importantly together!

Why didn't Hawk seize the opportunity to take Serpentor or Scarlett?

The scene between Scarlett and Serpentor was nice. Still amazes me how different Serpentor is now!

I think Zartan and Zandar would do nothing since they were taken... unless... Maybe Zarana can make a deal with the Joes... get her brothers free for all the info she can give to the Joes...
Isis4 chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
Loved the scene when Zarana and Mainframe see each other, of course! I guess they are alive!

And Scarlett is alive as well!
Isis4 chapter 23 . 12/27/2009
Are the people in the bubbles Globulus and his people? Oh no, no way! I wish to be wrong, 'cause I don't like those characters from the movie. The only thing I liked about the movie is Zarana, she looks pretty and when she is at the lake and one of the new Dreadnoks (don't recall the name now) bothered her and he ends up in the lake.
gu61 chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
I have read this story from start to finish, and I just don't buy this magical romance between scarlet and serpentor. Why would she "fall inlove" with a man who put a snae into the man she wsa suposed to love, a man who wanted to turn everyone into bugs, including her father and brothers, and has tried to kill her friends over and over. Sorry this is too much of a stretch, I hope you keep writing, and that people do like this story, but I cannot follow it anymore.
Kris721 chapter 22 . 11/9/2009
Another great chapter...but promise me you'll write a D/S piece soon?
Isis4 chapter 22 . 11/9/2009
I was surprised by Serpentor's kind words when speaking about Duke (when Scarlett was feeling sorry about him). Wow, it's not like him! He really has changed. I think he should get rid of this idea of conquering the world !

If Cobra discovers the traitor, which I think they will, I fear they would do something bad to her! Oh no! I wonder if Zartan will defend her! He should!
Isis4 chapter 21 . 10/30/2009
Thanks for the update.

I think the Joes won this battle in NY.

Scarlett behaved like I expected with Duke.

Still, I'm expecting a huge fight between Serpentor and Duke.

If you are our opinion on a sequel, then I think this story would end with Scarlett staying with Serpentor and Cobra ruling the world? If that's the case, of course a sequel is a must!
Aang98 chapter 21 . 10/27/2009
Best love story ever oh and fighting to and when do you plan on updating
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »