Reviews for Insomnia
xCan'tStopTheNeedForBloodx chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Amazing story
peanuts107 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Another fantastic chapter. I like the fact that you chose to write the chapter from Celestia's POV
Gaiasxm chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
I've already told you how much i love this story...Yes James is portrayes perfectly well. You could feel his heartbreak. Dorcas is indeed a silly woman, she is too quick to judge him. More please?
Sesa28 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
For once Celestia is right- Dorcas is a silly woman! Her change in attitude threw me a bit too after watching him from the post office at the start as well as the way she looked at him at the end of last episode- doesn't quite add up! I love how you've constructed a whole world around Mrs Brice-Coulson and her attitude was exactly in character. Looking forward to reading more!
peanuts107 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw, another fantastic Lark rise fic! it seems last sunday's episode sparked a few imaginations. I hope you decide to continue this?
MrsTater chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
oh, poor James. :( I think you've really captured what he must be feeling, especially this: "What galled him the most was that he never got the chance to apologize: To say he was sorry. The words had failed to come out. All that had come out was a need to explain himself, to prove to her that he was willing to give up everything to be with her. How could he have forgotten to start with a simple apology?" I think that's so very him, being so focused on making sure his intentions are understood, that he forgets to say what's most important, what would make everything all right.

Another good one! I hope you write more. :)
Sesa28 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love that you've written another story and I love the story itself! I like how you've captured his grief at almost losing Miss Lane and also how he is disgusted with himself - seems to be the exact thing that he would do! I cannot wait to read more of your story!