Reviews for Left 2 Die
Sterling Blade chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
I like this story!
apeboy21 chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
best fxxing story ever so cool the way u tell it is awsome cant wait till next chapter keep up the awsome work
Duke of Night chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
This is awesome . I love it, and will deffinetly be reading more.
wolfboyassassinyahoo.com chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
o and can my OC be leader of the stealth group? (dumb i kno, but useful). contact me at my yahoo (above).
wolfboyassassinyahoo.com chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
hey can u put a character of mine in when u can? his name is wolf, and he is found in a mall, assassinating hunters with a hidden blade. ty :D
Yomikage Kazuma chapter 17 . 9/16/2009
Hey! _ Love the fic. I recently started playing L4D...its a combo of Halo and Resident Evil! *insert joyful and...maniacal maybe? laugh* Well...to me at least. I started looking for L4D fics and so far this is the best one I've read, little random though xD but it makes it better, so far but its in a close tie for 1st in the L4D category. Mind adding in my O.C.? I'm pretty sure you can guess his name XD. Kazuma Taiki, character I created for a story I'm writing. I'll be checking back from time to time, hope to see more from you Vizzera! _ Confused me a bit when I saw 'bright', 'dark', and 'faint' but I figured thats what you meant with the whole health thing on L4D versus mode.

- Kazuma
Lord 0f Storms chapter 17 . 9/4/2009
It's been such a long time since I last read this! Just so you know, it's not cuz I got bored, but due to family troubles. I got too depressed to come on ff, and then I remembered reading my fave fanfics cheers me So I'm back!

Anyway... I'm liking the detail. It didn't occur to me that anything was missing before, but I'm loving how the new chapters are. Hmm, funny lines - the one about Viz flying into a 'beautifully stacked display of condoms' hehe. Also about the giggling boomer XD. And the fight with skillets! They should've included that in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon or something, lol.

And Naoko's made her appearance! Love it! :)
ImagativeRainbowPenguin chapter 17 . 8/4/2009
I turned 14 today! OMG! Isn't that creepy? Your birthday is right next to mine! CRAZINESS!

Great chappie BTW, it's crazy!1

I won't beable to play L4D for a long while so D

Rainbow
Totiredtologin shadedumbreon chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
Viz has psycic powers or something...Col!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
Awesome on the Comic:-) When you get some art work done give me a link (If you want) so I can get a preview or the first CH to it.

This one was good too. And don't mind this last part if it's too picky but what exactly do you have planned for Michael?
Seityrn chapter 17 . 7/31/2009
Intense scenes made hearts pound fast.

Such impressive detail

About the comic, Sure. We'll wait for it

and about Mark, you got him!

Note: I 3 Skillets now!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
Still as good as ever:-) Lol that last bit was pretty funny.
ImagativeRainbowPenguin chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
AWESOME CHAPPIE!

But I already told you that didn't I?

Oh well. It's still awesome!

Rainbow
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 15 . 7/18/2009
Sweet:-) Hope you update soon. Also I had an idea for Michael getting infected and turned into a Tyrant. Like a taller and straight backed grey skinned version of the Tank with a complete mouth and a claw on his right hand (Big one). An idea.

PS: It's -Fusion Jirrue- now.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
I'm so sorry to hear about Shadow. I'm not great at comforting people, so I'll just say I hope you feel better soon. It's awful to lose one you love so much, but at least she's not in pain.

The chapter was good, even though it was short. I'm interested to see where they all head off to next