Reviews for Younger Years
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
hahaha! The B word!
Anticsareme chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Funny that he starts learning how to fight when he's what, six? You should write more.
unknown person chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OMG cute! you should make one where zak is in the bath but makes a bif mess and some hoe flouds the bathroom and then zak keeps laughing and doc and drew cant get him to go to bed! lol i would and review that!
XoXBloodyAliceT.T chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
aww
user124 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Lol, pwease teww mowe stowy! ?

Seriously, this was GREAT! PLEASE do more! ?
FERNANDA SATURDAY chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
YOU SHOULD MAKE MORE XD
PreparedForZombies chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Soo cute! :D
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Please write more chapters! This was just so cute! It brought back memories of when my sister was a baby. The part when they're talkign abotu Zak's training is perfect! Sweet, sweet irnoy. I surprised you haven't gotten more reviews. This is one of the best written SS fics I've read.
girl demon chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
"god vare god!"
Zak's Twin Sisiter chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
So cute!
vballer chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hey this story is great so far! I love how zak is little. Its cute! I like the way you have written this chapter, i think that you've kept that characters in line and its one of the better stories i've read so far! Plus you've done research and know your facts! I hope you continue with this story i think its awesome!
Roxxi Roo chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That was so cute! omg, bring on the adorableness!
Jazzy Pony chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Jeeze, I always get so jealous when I read you writing. It's just so smooth and well put together. Not to mention the humor is fantastic. Keep up the good work!

~Jazzy
xXgoldenlightningXx chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
interesting i like it or so far if u r deciding to make any new chapters
Rain C. Frosty chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
that is a cute familey moment