Reviews for Sin's Punishment
SarahFangililla chapter 16 . 3/31
omc omc omc omcomc omc omc omc omc LOVE IT AHHH LOVE IT GAAAAAAHHHH! but why knuckles have to die? oh well LOVE IT!

oh weird thing but umm i think ur awesome and would like to chat my devent art user is Fangililla
like i said weird THX p.s. my friend read this over and i am NOT gay my bff would not shut up about how it sounded i have a crush and a boyfriend.
SarahFangililla chapter 11 . 3/31
i gave up on commas a long time ago...not my thing...love it!
SarahFangililla chapter 9 . 3/31
same way but alsow dont like mep and shadow gah eww GOOD WORK!
kitty chapter 9 . 2/11
Omg *nosebleed* O_O'
Samurott chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
i love it so much i can't get enough of it:) ,i love there love .and it also makes me sad too . .
oscami chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
and that's why sonic should have wrapped it in toilet paper.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Super heartwarming ending great job
HeroineCruor chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
I've just got one thing to say. The author's note of a yaoi fangirl talking to the male victims is never funny, just fucking annoying.
Purplesunrisedragon chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
yeay MPREG
Purplesunrisedragon chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
I love how sonic is always the one MPREG
psychoTicciTobylover99 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
U should make another story
SonicX-JB chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ok, I got a sonadow story plot for u. How about a sonadow story of shadow and sonic as naga's!? Or there could be about merhogs!? If u want to tell me about the ideas look me up on deviantart of user SonicX-JB.:)
nothingk chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
that cute awwwww
SheWolf2468 chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
I truly love this story ;). I wish there was a squeal to this, where Sonic actually had the baby and the story would be mostly about Sonic and Shadow's new life with their child and maybe something bad happens in the middle but it still has a happy ending. I think that would be awesome if you do that. I know many fans would love that too. You did a great job on this story and it had me in tears. I hope you consider making a sequel to this lovely story. :)
SheWolf2468 chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
Awe poor Sonic kun T-T! I feel so bad for him and his baby. Damn u Knuckles!