Reviews for The Observer
Bookworm-of-Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
I really like Annie's personality and just plain Annie. She reminds me of me. I grew attached to her. It only annoys me when she falls into Edward's charm. I just thought she would be better than that. Like she doesn't judge someone by their good looks because she spend have her time observing people actions, facial expessions, personalities, etc.

The way she thinks and acts sort of like a vampire. It makes me think that she finds out the secret because how could she fully observe Bella and Edward while being half-blind. She partailly found out about Edward's mind reading ability. But then if she does find out, she would have to be turned or face the consequenses. But anyways I think she would make a great gifted vampire. I think she would have the power to see a person's personality- their flaws, likes, dislikes, fears, secrets, humalitions, etc.-because she is so great at observing people. She would make a great vampire because she's somewhat patient, quietly distant to humans, controlled over emotions (she would probably have a good control of her bloodlust), and beautiful. Even though their is no full description of her, she's really beautiful on the inside. When I see Annie in my mind I see a short (5'1), tiny and petite, ashy blinde hair, wide intense green eyes, and pale.

Even thought she hates Graces guts, she apologized to make her dad happy. She reminds me of Bella actually. Annie is not selfish.

I hope Annie gets a happy ending. Maybe she turns into a vampire and finds love in a family like the Cullen's. They could help her so much. She could have siblings to joke and hang out with. And she would get that motherly affection from Esme that Annie is craving. And then she finds her mate that can crack her protected shell. Or maybe a werewolf will imprint on her. Annie deserves some sort of love. (I know she has her father but she needs a romantic love, too.) I am a firm believier that a woman doesn't need to depend on a man. But Annie is remarkably aloof, sadly depressed, lonely, and attentive. She needs someone in her life that would never leave her and love her forever. And the imrint from a werewolf would help.

I really like your story and I really, really hope you update soon!
Paramoreisaband chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Im finding this story really interesting. Its unique and i cant wait to find out what Annies reactions are to the rest of the book. Please update soon.
FelicityT chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Thanks for writing this. It is 1 of those stories that you never knew you were missing until you read it. It is a shame you did not continue it as it is very good and a refreshing perspective. Which as normal I liked the idea of the story but could not be bothered to write it. Felicity
Musicmochroidhe chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
so this is the first time where I thought you were maybe getting away from Annie's usual voice. it sounded like you were just rushing through cause you were so exctied to write it, which isn't a bad thing, believe me, I do it all the time! I like to take a break before I post something to look itover one more time and see if there's anything I didn't even think to put in before.

I think it was most apparent when you were describing Mike asking Bella to the Dance. I jsut htought Annie would be more psyched to see drama unfolding in front of her, and the observing part of her brain would have been going into hyper drive. But at the same time, it's possible that she's drifting away from the observing side of her naturally, she's becoming more normal and socialized or whatever. I don't know, call them as you see them.
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
Little does she know - that's no burglar, it's Edward! :) B for the new Ch.
Corr5092 chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
Explaining Edward's telepathy with the use of atoms and them changing levels was very interesting and different...so basically it was awesome lol...it wasnt confusing in the least bit..well at least not to me...and of course Annie's observations about the world around her and the Cullens was spot on! Cant wait for the next update :)
Corr5092 chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
Wow...I cant believe I missed this chapter the first time around lol...its shorter even than your normal short chapters...but its still encompasses alot of detail and I love that about your writing
Musicmochroidhe chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
haha! finanlly we can be gone with the pee yellow walls!

lol, it was a cute little chapter, i think you got over the mind reading bump really well, it flowed nicely and made sense. good job.
Musicmochroidhe chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
I think that worked out alright, Edward was convincing, as was Alice for that matter. I'm curious what Annie's reaction will be, but maybe she'll pass it of to drowsiness or something.
bloodnoir chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
*eyes pop out of head*

She cut herself? She freaking cut herself to question Carlisle? Holy heck, that is beyond dedication and way past slightly mental. LOL.

Glad to see her interacting with Bella. It was nice. In a really awkward way. Can't wait until Eddie returns so she can't stop blaming Bella for everything under the sun. I find myself wanting to protect Bella from Annie's negative thoughts. *grins* Seems the need to protect Bella isn't limited to just men, huh?

Great chapter. Sorry it took so long to finally read it. I've been enjoying my laziness and rereading the whole Harry Potter series for what has to be the 20th time.

Cheers!

Sabrina
Musicmochroidhe chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
I don't know how I somehow missed this chapter... but I finally found it! I don't think it was toos short, I think ti was just right. I do think, however, that Annie should be a little more confused about Edward's sudden appearance. She definitely noticed the gap beforehand, so I think when she sits down to write about it all she'd start scratching her head and being like, "wait, that doesn't make sense!" and then she's go get her eyes checked or something... you know, for depth perception or whatever, lol.
Corr5092 chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Whoa...Edward knows that Annie knows...cant wait to see what he does with this information...or even Annie...
Musicmochroidhe chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
I don't think you're losing Annie, you said it yourself, this was the emotionally disturbed annie, we're going BACK to Annie the observer. I really think that's going to make all the difference.
dogluvr2PG chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
YAY! this is my first review of this story and first of all i LOVE it! i like hearing/seeing/reading the story from an outsider's perspective - i haven't found another like this.

anywho, i think you did a great job on the accident scene, the beginning was a little odd but it worked out. I'm excited for the next update!
Corr5092 chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
I dont mind the shorter chapters if the updates are quicker...your short chapters aren't that short lol...I love being able to get in a nice read...especially for this story...the outside pov is really good...and I like how it's not entirely focused on Edward and Bella...it's nice to read about the things that happen in Annie's life as well.