Reviews for Before
weaving endless dreams chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
omg this is a gr8 story! continue plzzz
kneexsocks chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Um wow. Massie is very serious as a four year old. I hope she can still be friends with Layne, Cam, and 'Derry'. Update soon :)
kneexsocks chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Yay! Here comes the powerful Massie. Great job :)
kneexsocks chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
The conversation between Massie and her dad was great to boost her confidence and happiness.
kneexsocks chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I would be so scared of Alicia if I went to preschool with her. Great chapter :)
kneexsocks chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Alicia is so mean to Massie! Maybe that's why Massie got more and more confident
kneexsocks chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Haha I loved this chapter. When Massie said she didn't like mean people, look what she did later on. And Derrick is so cute!
kneexsocks chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love this! Great job :)
DaClique1105 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Are you ever gonna flipping uppdate? This stories too awesome to not finish.
snowangel420 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Thank you, William, for telling Massie to be the alpha!
snowangel420 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
As Leesh said in the movie to Kuh-laire: "By the way, nice job trying to oust Massie. You got closer than I ever did." Well, Leesh, you didn't have to be mean to her to be the alpha! (Except by the end of the last book; one of my faves in the Clique series)
snowangel420 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Ehmagawsh! Massie and LAYNE? EW! I guess Mass didn't kno wat LBRs were yet. I double-dog heart this story!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
hi I like it:) Keep writing I think its funny that Massie is bestfriends wit Layne.
eyeslikeashowroom chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Alicia's annoying. -_-
eyeslikeashowroom chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
This is so cute! Haha, I like the way they talk and how massie is so innocent as a kid, so far.