Reviews for Devilish Delights
makixp chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
Soooo BEAUTIFUL
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Oh my god, Bride of the Water God. Still bitter about how shitty the actual drama ended up being. They couldn't even keep the actual setting of the manhwa. Anyway! Orihime blurting out her thoughts to appease Ichigo's jealousy was so adorable then the scowly Berry's grin hahahahahaha
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
I've enjoyed your writing so much! Pity you haven't updated in many years.
Princess Cherry Blossom chapter 6 . 3/1/2017
I loved it! I was craving an IchiHime fic out of the blue, and this was absolutely all I could ask for, you're such a talanted writer btw. But you don't need me telling you that, haha. Good job either way!
ju1i3Oh chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Omg I love it! All these one-shots are remarkable and filled with so much ichihime interaction I could die! Lol! XD
AwesomePossum15 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ichigo should not sound like Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer. Maybe its just me, but that is way OOC.
Knighthawk chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Such a cute and sweet story! I loved it!
solatia chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
That was sooo cute... and pretty much authentic... a job well done indeed... keep up the good work...
jubulicious chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Idea! Inoue is asked out by some guy and she says yes to him to be nice, and then Ichigo asks her why she agreed if she didn't like the guy and then THE FEELINGS SPILL OUT?!

Well something like that, but better.
Effervescent Love chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
One idea is a drabble featuring either Ichigo's or Orihime's POV in Hueco Mundo.
Or Rukia and Renji going on a double date with Ichigo/Orihime. XD
Another one could explore Ichigo's over-protection over Orihime and her frustration about it.
Good work on this story! Your drabbles were very enjoyable to read.
Effervescent Love chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Sensual. You know how to write romance scenes. The 'Hime nickname is really cute for Orihime, too. XD Something Ichigo would probably say if they were married.
Effervescent Love chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Aw, so sad... The angst in this chapter was overbearing.
Ichigo needs to get over his Orihime-pedestal worship and realize he DOES deserve Orihime. :)
One thing I have critique on is the random foreign words in the sentences. Example "Sayonara" and "Gomen", etc.
I think Japanese honorifics are A-okay to to use to stay true to Japanese names. However, using completely foreign words in an English story seems a bit misplaced to me. Why not just write "Goodbye" or "Sorry"? (Unless of course, the characters are talking in broken English and are barely learning the language.) I'm aware many anime fans use random Japanese words in their fanfiction, but I think it would make a story sound so much more sophisticated if it stuck to one proper language. Your writing is wonderful and I think that suggestion could improve it even more. :)
Just a tip for you there if you there.
Keep up the great work!
Effervescent Love chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I like how you write and characterize all the characters. Kudos for that!
Effervescent Love chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Beautiful chapter!
Your original poem was lovely.
One part I liked was the band poster in the clinic titled, "The Grateful Dead". Haha, very creative and clever.
And the kissing scene was steamy...
Great work!
Effervescent Love chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was funny. "She thinks i'm hot?!" Lol.