Reviews for My Perfect Ending
Bella be pregnant to explain why she fainted
The story has really gone down hill since the last chapter
Ok why didn't Bella tell Jake to take the mother of his unborn baby with him? Is Bella stupid?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I love your story and all, but seriously, I just wanna slap the hell outta Bella, her second guessing, is not really helping matters,, she need to put on her big girl panties, same goes for Edward.. Jacob, is turning out to be the biggest asshole ever, so I suggest that Bella should totally flaunt her marriage to Edward to him, let him see what he lost.. P.S make the whole flaunting episode public, maybe at a party in La Push
nbrian72 chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
will you be updating or aopting it out
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
She's pregnant that is why she fainted
omgrpatzluvr chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
Really love the story. Would do anything to make the Cullen boys happy! Can' t wait for next chapter. Thanks so much for sharing!:-)
Greenfairyrose chapter 17 . 2/15/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! please update soon!
sandra moore chapter 17 . 11/9/2010
Im in love with this story and im sad to see that it has not had a update for a long time going toput it on alert and hope i geta email saying it has so good and id hate for a good storyto just end.
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
love it
JustAPoisonApple chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Lmao. I read the first few lines of this chapter and thought it was Bella's POV. I was so confused. Lol
IDTwilight chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
Good story can't wait for more chapters :)
Samirabws chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
love it
kirsty-4-life chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
wow loving it lol
ifairyu chapter 17 . 8/4/2009
this is really interesting. and cute. i love it! cant wait for their date. and edward is WAY SEXIER AND HOTTER than JACOB. just to make a point. jacob is a douche in this one and tanya is freaking BRAINLESS and PYSCHO. LOL. pyscho b!tch. LOVE IT!