Reviews for As I Watch The Worlds
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 2/19
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon. What will Nunnally's and Suzaku's reactions to seeing their beloved older brother (to Nunnally) and childhood best friend (to Suzaku) is still alive?
ChaosRune chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Oh well, I enjoyed the fic till you introduced the Mary Sue and the Gary Stu, I mean, seriously, a new Code bearer? And somebody that is not only and Ace, but seems to have a Geass like Lelouch, but doesn't needs eye contact and only needs people to hear his voice? Completely overkill and boring
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
oh hmmm don't know what to make of this just yet :3
Bunny153539 chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
When Milly listed the member's of the student council she forgot to mention Nina... Do you dislike Nina and decided to pass that trait to Milly? Or did you just forget? Either way, I like this story, and I hope you update soon... And LOL, Lelouch could just come out and tell the world the truth and they would be desperate enough to believe him by now :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
lelouch better get his act together anf kick ass.
Firemasterofkaos chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Sup, so I thought I'd add a little bit of something something for all those guys who review my stories.

A Preview to the next chapter:

Suzaku will be making his first appearance as well as Lloyd and Rakshata.

One of the Chinese will be dying and someone who was thought dead will be returning.

Next time: "A Gambit For Peace!"
EdoZero chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
Good story so far
CJ4675 chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
Well a very predictable chapter if there was anything for me to criticize. I saw most of what happened coming which was a bit of a disappointment. Onto the name of the next chapter. From the sounds of it Lelouch might make it known he is alive and well with the fate of the world at hand here and his peace all by destroyed his waiting any longer would seem rather pointless. That combined with the fact he had no part in this chapter leads me to believe something big is about to happen. Anyways glad to see the quick updates and I look forward to the next chapter particularly if it comes with some extra length.

CJ4675 chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Well I didn't see that coming between Josh and Kaguya.

Glad to see the update, quickly I might add hopefully that continues :)

So now I wonder is Lelouch ready to show Suzaku that he is alive? or does he plan to send somebody else to deliver the message for Britannia to join the war. Guess we will see soon enough.

Look forward to your next update

CJ4675 chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Well I've just come across your story now and from what I understand there hasn't been mach in the update department these past few years. Which is sad considering you actually had a pretty good story going on :(

So I guess this review will cover both the chapters you have already written and what hopefully is to come. You have an interesting story here, having said that though there are still some mistakes that jumped out at me. Lelouch not having been under a geass in the past while he has been twice in particular. He once used it on himself and was again put under a geass by his father and well now I guess a third time by Josh. I don't mind a grammar mistake here or there but I do despise incorrect facts like that :P

I do find the core of your story believable in the Code Geass world, While I wouldn't have picked Australia? as the big threat to the world It wouldn't shock me if there were other geass users or code bearers out there and that being the route of the problem. I do prefer longer stories/chapters but as long as they are well written and those being shorter are updated frequently (which I am a bit worried with this story now lol) then I usually don't worry much about it.

Onto the future of this story. I do hope you follow through with what you said on your update and continue the story as it has been a treat to read. You say you have improved your writing since your earlier chapters which peaks my interest as I did feel the story was well written before hand. Since nobody seemed to make a strong case for which "pairing" to go with and it still seems open to anything right now I guess ill make my comment. Kallen/Lelouch would be my preference in general but particularly in this story as you have built Kallen's feeling for Lelouch up so much so that not only would it fit perfectly I feel if you went in another direction and she finds out he's still alive, it would crush her! You did also make a point of Lelouch admitting he loved her during that chess match even going as far as to try to comfort her. Just my feeling on it as I'd hate to see you build all of that relationship development up for nothing. Other thing I guess I'm a bit concerned about would be after a few years do you still have a good plot in mind for the story? I know you had some help from others earlier and I have no idea if they will continue to help you?

Ill be perfectly honest with you and admit I am guilty of being one of those who read a story and don't review as often as they should. More then anything I usually like to save my comments for bigger reviews like this or when I either love/hate something in particular and really feel the need to comment on it. So having said that ill make a deal with you. If you continue the story and update frequently (IE not disappear for a few years lol) I will make sure to leave a review each chapter, even if it's a simple "enjoyed the chapter, update soon" comment.

I do look forward to hearing from you soon, hopefully with a new chapter to boot :)

Velshard chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Glad your back with good news, just curious though, will you be rewriting the old chapters or leaving them at their original quality?
vsizzel chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story

update sooon can't wait to read it
snakeboy33 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
UPDATE

I've been anticipating the reunion between Lelouch and Kallen for a long time!
snakeboy33 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I say LxK.
light456 chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
what a twist in the story
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »