Reviews for Ride the Wild Surf
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE continue with this story! Honestly, it's one of the best-no scratch that- the BEST fanfic I have ever read! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
I know it's been a few years since you lasted updated, but I was just hoping you would finish the story because its super amazing and I love it!
CiciBear8 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
It's terrible that this story is discontinued... I seriously haven't stopped crying about it. I keep rereading chap. 16 and I don't think I'll ever stop. I love this story more than anything and although I appreciate your apology-I am so unbelievably unhappy about the discontinuation. Waaah. You know, you're still amazing just please continue it or else everyone will die waiting. I love this sooooo much.
Lillie16Lullaby chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
omg i was so into that an all ive read it twice since christmas and still no update please update! really wanna read the rest!
I'm super sorry chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
You know what's weird there's no chapter 17 on here even though there is on my Kindle. Anyways I'm so sorry and your like one of my friends way to nice to swear even though you're extremely hurt and pissed off. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry even though I already did on my Kindle. God people I'm a ice cream loving GIRL! Sorry I'm reading your reviews. Gosh I'm so rude to you I read one of my earlier comment it was nicer than "f*** u' god I feel extremely idiotic right now I'm so sorry! And I agree with TJA1989 I'm such a b****! What is wrong with me? Please don't answer that. What's a writing carrier? If it's a good thing than I agree with RUHLSAR000. And I did so not mean to insult you its just that I've been reading this since June and I'm really impatcient. RUHLSAR000 is right I did not mean to insult you. Just wondering this is really off topic but do you know why I can see chapter 17 on my Kindle (yes my Kindle has internet) and not on my computer? What's a sob? Can't people just say b**** thats easier to understand. Sorry I'm getting off topic. I truly love this story I've been putting 'Ride the Wild Surf is a great fanfic' in several reviews. So if read my other review please know that I'm not kidding or flattering when I say YOU ARE A FREAKING AWESOME WRITER! Which is saying a lot cause I'm a nerd (sort of) and I've read a lot of books. Oh can you write a fanfic when your not extremely busy or sad or something about the Caster Chronicles (Beautiful Creatures's the first book). I'm so sorry! ( my computer screen looks cool even though half of it's broken!) No wonder I'm a terrible writer I can't stick to one topic for very long.
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!
(umm... I'm in so much trouble does anyone know how to fix a acer laptop screen that's broken cause someone slamed the screen on some ear phones now there's a crack? If you do please help)
I'M SINCERELY SORRY FOR MY EXTREMELY RUDE BEHAVIOR!
RUHLSAR000 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Where are you? It has been three years. Get your but back here! I want an update NOW!
TJA1989 chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
please please please please please up date! this is driving me crazy!
unknown chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
I love this story! Its awesome! It took me almost forever to read it and I really enjoyed it! PLease please please update soon!
Mikay-Sakura-Yumi chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
To sum it up in one review: AWESOME!

This is one of the very best stories I've read! I thought I was reading a manga or something. It was so so so good. I really hope you finish it. And I hope Nagisa ends up with Hanon XD

Please update soon-desu
ArtsyNinja3 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Please please please continue this! This is one of my fav stories! please tell me you'll update soon!
coolgoku chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
ok so Adrimarie u know in the competition can u please make lucia sing 'you belong with me' by taylor swift? I mean it really does suit her. And please post more chapters i really like this story and this is the only one ive found with chapters THIS big! :D
cherry-chan chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
u are really a great writer one of the best as matter of fact ,so please continue this story please i am begging u .This really the best story i ever read in my life . i hope u just try more to continue writing it :)
Crescent Moon 202 chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
Please update soon! You're killing people here!:)
Astrella Kurosaki chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Wow, just wow!

I enjoy this fic very much, this is AWESOME!

It's the best MM KaiLu fic out there!

And can you pleeaaaase, pretty pleaaaaseee, continue this fic?

I'm looking forward to it! :D

This is going to be in my favorite list! :D
raquelita2 chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
I know you probably already had inumerous reviews exactly like this, but i can't help but hope that maybe my review will make a difference.

I beg you, please, I'm literally on my knees begging, that you continue this story, please. It's an absolutely fabulous, wonderful world that you created here and that in my opinion could totally be made into a book and would sell billions all around the world. I've followed this story and your work for a long time now and although I don't always have the time to leave a review or the inspiration to do so, I beg you to please continue it. You gotta admit you kind of left us hanging in here. In total suspense. A total cliffhanger. Please, pretty please.

I've been waiting for an update in over two years now, give or take and even when I didn't get an e-mail alert with an update I still came and check this regularly, if not daily. So please, please. Many of us beg you to please continue it or at least if you can't for the time being, because you have other things to do or because you have writer's block, at least let us know but don't give up on this story. You truly inspire us. You create a world where many of us can escape from our own lifes for at least a little bit. In my case I can literally see the story in my mind as I'm reading the fantastic words that you write.

This is my request, my appeal, my supplication.

One of your fans, that awaits at least an answer.

raquelita2.