Reviews for Ride the Wild Surf
PinkBTR chapter 16 . 8/22
Please continue it your story is soooooo AWESOME
Unknown chapter 16 . 3/21
Hey I am kylie and I love this story ,it got to me I use to hate reading any book any fanfic but then my friend said read it and you will like it I read read your story and I loved it and I still do I like to still think what will happen to Leolani and kaikane , the surfing tournament and everything I read your story 3 times hoping that 1 day you would finish it because what you have here it's art , art that I wish you would finish I know you said that your love for MMPPP it's over but not for me not for many of your fans that read this story, you are an awesome writer because of you I love reading because of you I love surfing because of you I wanted to know more about Hawaii and Japan you changed my life and I would like you to continue changing it
An avid reader chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
Please update this! I wanna know what happens next! The suspense is killing me! Btw... Your work is awesome! Keep up the good work! ;)
The Perks of Being Ashley chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
It wouldn't let me review on the sixteenth chapter because I already reviewed it years ago. I just reread this for the first time after finding this back in 2012, I think, and I forgot how much I loved this story. It's such a shame you stopped writing it; the person who ended up adopting it never continued it either. I would have loved to see how this story was going to turn out. You're a very talented writer, and I hope you haven't stopped writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE continue with this story! Honestly, it's one of the best-no scratch that- the BEST fanfic I have ever read! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
I know it's been a few years since you lasted updated, but I was just hoping you would finish the story because its super amazing and I love it!
mwiki8 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
It's terrible that this story is discontinued... I seriously haven't stopped crying about it. I keep rereading chap. 16 and I don't think I'll ever stop. I love this story more than anything and although I appreciate your apology-I am so unbelievably unhappy about the discontinuation. Waaah. You know, you're still amazing just please continue it or else everyone will die waiting. I love this sooooo much.
Lillie16Lullaby chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
omg i was so into that an all ive read it twice since christmas and still no update please update! really wanna read the rest!
I'm super sorry chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
You know what's weird there's no chapter 17 on here even though there is on my Kindle. Anyways I'm so sorry and your like one of my friends way to nice to swear even though you're extremely hurt and pissed off. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry even though I already did on my Kindle. God people I'm a ice cream loving GIRL! Sorry I'm reading your reviews. Gosh I'm so rude to you I read one of my earlier comment it was nicer than "f*** u' god I feel extremely idiotic right now I'm so sorry! And I agree with TJA1989 I'm such a b****! What is wrong with me? Please don't answer that. What's a writing carrier? If it's a good thing than I agree with RUHLSAR000. And I did so not mean to insult you its just that I've been reading this since June and I'm really impatcient. RUHLSAR000 is right I did not mean to insult you. Just wondering this is really off topic but do you know why I can see chapter 17 on my Kindle (yes my Kindle has internet) and not on my computer? What's a sob? Can't people just say b**** thats easier to understand. Sorry I'm getting off topic. I truly love this story I've been putting 'Ride the Wild Surf is a great fanfic' in several reviews. So if read my other review please know that I'm not kidding or flattering when I say YOU ARE A FREAKING AWESOME WRITER! Which is saying a lot cause I'm a nerd (sort of) and I've read a lot of books. Oh can you write a fanfic when your not extremely busy or sad or something about the Caster Chronicles (Beautiful Creatures's the first book). I'm so sorry! ( my computer screen looks cool even though half of it's broken!) No wonder I'm a terrible writer I can't stick to one topic for very long.
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!
(umm... I'm in so much trouble does anyone know how to fix a acer laptop screen that's broken cause someone slamed the screen on some ear phones now there's a crack? If you do please help)
I'M SINCERELY SORRY FOR MY EXTREMELY RUDE BEHAVIOR!
RUHLSAR000 AKA Bob Fluffkiller chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Where are you? It has been three years. Get your but back here! I want an update NOW!
TJA1989 chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
please please please please please up date! this is driving me crazy!
unknown chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
I love this story! Its awesome! It took me almost forever to read it and I really enjoyed it! PLease please please update soon!
Yoshioka C chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
To sum it up in one review: AWESOME!

This is one of the very best stories I've read! I thought I was reading a manga or something. It was so so so good. I really hope you finish it. And I hope Nagisa ends up with Hanon XD

Please update soon-desu
ArtsyNinja3 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Please please please continue this! This is one of my fav stories! please tell me you'll update soon!
coolgoku chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
ok so Adrimarie u know in the competition can u please make lucia sing 'you belong with me' by taylor swift? I mean it really does suit her. And please post more chapters i really like this story and this is the only one ive found with chapters THIS big! :D