Reviews for 2 Out Of 3 Ain't Bad
Lost Tide and Sea Shells chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"To save him from the brink of death by pulling him out of the line of fire – especially if it happens to be his own." LOL.

This is sad, but so beautiful and romantic, I could really see it. And the lack of punctuation makes sense, believe me (Only complaint I'd have would be a few typos ("hand holding the collar of his shirt ready to slap the defiance right off the pale features he years for" - didn't you mean 'yearns for'?) but that's fine.

I love how much they're in character, and the parallels between the two. The scenes (if it can be called scenes) are really well to imagine, and your choice of words is just beautiful, as much or as little as that may mean.

Great job )
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is so sorrowful.. wonderful..

Kanda can't love Allen because he doesn't have love..

Allen can't love Kanda because he doesn't have love..

But Kanda needs and wants Allen..

But Allen needs and wants Kanda..

... *sob*
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
AWWE! thats all i have to say thankyou for writing this story it was so romantic and it would be even cuter if they were saying it to eachother even though i know it will never happen *pouts*;( but its okay atleast they feel the smae way about eachother.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
a bit sad, but it fits.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it. You did a great job writing from two POVs. Keep it up I can't wait to read more
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
that was really good
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I think it was an interesting concept of approach. I enjoyed it, and though it's somewhat sad coz neither of them could love, it was still so sweet the way they yearned for each other. So yeah, I liked it :D

Thanks for sharing
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
That was sad. I liked it though! Good job! I can see Kanda saying those things but not really Allen... Maybe that's just me :)
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Beautiful. Trust me.
Digimagic chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Kya~! I liked the style you wrote this in. Their thoughts in it make sense. I really enjoy reading this and I think you did a lovely job~! Keep writing!
shiningjess chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hey.

The only thing I can say is wow. It's one of the best ones I have read in a while. It's not technically dramatic or emotional but it just tugs in my heart. I thought I got a little teary for some strange reason. Good work on choice of words too. Kudos )
Erendyce chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
T_T Rather sad but so IC...

I liked the parallel between the two...

Keep going!
Sleeping Moon chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
good job!
Baniita chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
After a few lines- I said to myself: "If that's not love, I really don't know what is."

But I suppose it's just bordering towards?

I really liked it. C:

So, I thought, halfway: "It almost seems like both their hearts are already shattered, so... if they each don't have one, they won't have one to give, right?"

BWAHHA- And then the song just HAD to end with "I’ll never be able to give you something that I just haven’t got". XDD

BANI WAS RIGGHHTT. Bani dance.

One thing that this could DEFINITELY use is, PERIODS. D8

Y'know. At the end of the sentences? XD"

Anyway.

I don't recommend using the word "steamy" u" Hmm... It just seems like I've heard of it used too much. It's just a bit much.

Wha, I loved how you described both of them. ; _;

Oh- And about Allen being naive, I don't think that's it at all. Naive means... "not-knowing" and stuff, right? Well, it seems to me that Allen knows much enough of his share of the world's tragedies. He knows what's the worse that could happen and all... But it's just that he has an "I won't give up", "I'll keep walking" attitude.

Lines I absolutely love:

"The way his smile never falters even when there is no hope in sight"

"To smile a sinister mischievous smile reserved only for him"

"To provide the animated companionship that illuminates his features, the scowl temporarily replaced by a smirk – the closest to a smile he will ever bare witness to"

"Baby we can talk all night

But that ain’t getting us nowhere"

; _;
Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hm...great one! b (although I usually don't read drabble)