Reviews for Shatter
littleann84 chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
Another incredible chapter! This is really one of the best stories I've ever read. Love the song choice too, I've always thought that song worked well for Supernatural. Can't wait for more _
skag trendy chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
I like sappy. Sappy is good. Bring on the sappiness!

I love fics where an injured, unconscious Sam is hanging on to life by a thread, and Dean kisses his brother's forehead so tenderly.

Cheers mate.

Kind regards,

ST x
MidnightStarr chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
This story so far has been magnificent. Your writing is thrilling and impeccable... But I may be favoritist; I'm a sucker for seeing Sam get hurt :p hehe, hope the youngest winchester suffers some more :) (no matter how horrible that sounds xD) And update soon! :)
criminally charmed chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Is it any wonder that so many of us are changing what happened in season 4? We need the brothers back together and taking care of each other. OK, so we shoot them, smack them around, generally cause great physical suffering. But they do it in Winchester style - together.
Meg chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
When do you think you will post a new chapter! Soon I hope! :) Like the next couple of days! :)
wcfan chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
I'm guessing even if Dean didn't remember the lullaby fully, he had a little help from Mary. He needed that one moment at the diner or he would have crashed.

You're writing a great story. Can't wait for more!
kirallie chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
GOod work! Glad Sam was aware enough to squeeze his hand. Will he wake up any time soon?
pandora jazz chapter 16 . 5/16/2009

I loved Bobby's thoughts about the brothers, so true. The rift has been difficult to watch this season.

That was a nice touch, the waitress in the diner. She really helped Dean.

You did a great job with your song choice. The words fit perfectly. What a moment when Dean told Sam if he couldn't hang on, it was OK to leave, but to try just a little longer.

I'm glad that Sam responded to Dean at the end.

You may have had trouble writing this chapter, but the final product was perfect.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
flamanipulator chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
It's so sweet! I love the brotherly moments that only happen when something really crappy happens to one of them. Sam really was a butthole after that episode. he gets way worse though, if you ever plan on watching the rest of the season. it really is incredible.
cindy123 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Aw...definitely worth the wait! That was awesome. Can't wait for more.

Megan chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
I have been reading Supernatural Fanfic for a very long time...and I have never made any comments on any of the stories I have that I think about it, that was really stupid on my part because everyone does such a good job! I think the main reason I don't comment is because I usually just read complete stories, and they are usually pretty I figure the writer wont see it anyway.

After reading your story though, I just knew I had to say something! You are a great writer! When I first saw that it was 16 chapters, I almost turned back because I usually just read the shorter ones...but I am so glad that I didnt! Your portrayal of the characters was very well done! I enjoyed every chapter and every sentence! I see that your last post was I got lucky to read the most recent updates! You must continue this story! I need to read it all! See, this is why I usually just pick the 'complete' stories...because I die when they arent done! :)

I am a writer myself, but could never have enough imaginaition or energy to do what you guys do! (Espically you, with your amazing 16 chapters!)

I cant wait to read more, and I hope you will have new updates asap! I will probobly be checking everyday now...:)

Thanks and good luck! Keep up the good work!
shesamonster chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Holy crap, that's one of my favorite songs ever! :D Great chapter. :)
Jessica chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
wow sammy really sick wonder what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
ami chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
after the last 2 weeks your latest chapter just made me cry. Well done and thankyou
Beanie74 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Ok Miss Binx, 16 chapters in 2.5hrs... I have square eyes, but man it was so worth it. Utterly brilliant! I'm almost in tears myself with poor heartbroken Dean. You've captured both Sam and Dean really well without overly shmultzifying them or belying their true nature! Waho... Haven't had this good a read in a bloody long time.

I do have a quicky querie... what happened to Sam's dislocated shoulder? Is it still unlocated? You know that would hurt like a clucking mofo if they had to pop it back... eps!

Again... thank you so much for such a brilliant story.

505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »