Reviews for Shatter
ami chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
after the last 2 weeks your latest chapter just made me cry. Well done and thankyou
Beanie74 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Ok Miss Binx, 16 chapters in 2.5hrs... I have square eyes, but man it was so worth it. Utterly brilliant! I'm almost in tears myself with poor heartbroken Dean. You've captured both Sam and Dean really well without overly shmultzifying them or belying their true nature! Waho... Haven't had this good a read in a bloody long time.

I do have a quicky querie... what happened to Sam's dislocated shoulder? Is it still unlocated? You know that would hurt like a clucking mofo if they had to pop it back... eps!

Again... thank you so much for such a brilliant story.

Gen.x.
vonnie836 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
I'm you felt sappy, just what I needed. This was great. I especially liked the thing with the waitress. Very nicely done. Exactly what Dean needed. Looks like Sammy is coming back. Can't wait for more. Hope things are going well for you. Hugs, Vonnie
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Aww! Sammy! i loved it! plz update! wasn't night finale awesome?
ilaria84 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
so so tender!I love it!I can't wait for more
Klutzygirl33 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Aw at Dean singing to Sammy. I wish that was canon. Really hope Sam wakes up soon.
ritsam chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Oufh, your story will definitely kill me one day by its emotional hits. This is really the bestest best part of this whole story. I still have a huge football size lump into my throat. Really BEAUTIFUL. I just can't blame you for taking so long, yeah, you deserve to take your own sweet time for this master piece. Sammy's coming back to Dean, his song full of his love is pulling him through darkness. I love it, TRULY with all my HEART. You really made my GOOD NIGHT. Thank you so much sweetheart!

Love a lot,

Ritu.
UpstairsMind chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
This story is amazing. 3 So much limpness and angst. Gotta say, I'm a sucker for it.
drkstormynite chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Of course, typing is hard when TEARS are streaming down your face!

*wipes eyes*

Great chapter; loved the visit from the waitress...so unexpected and wonderful...

And Dean singing to Sammy...just...sob!

I kept waiting for a moment like this in the Finale...just a little brotherly moment...double sob!

Thanks for helping us get our fix of brotherly love!
xlozx chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Aww, this is a great story : - )

I can totally relate to the tomato thing lol and i love that song, had it on while i read this chapter.

Looking forward to the next part.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
this is great!
Luckystar27 chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
Oh my god! This is the BEST supernatural fanfiction I have ever read! Can't wait for you to update, your an amazing author!
wanisenesne chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
waw you're evil to my sammy...

and the let go art makes me cry...

next chapter, please!
criminally charmed chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
HEY KRIPKE - READ THIS. This is the stuff the viewers have been waiting all season for! Sigh.

Thank goodnes for fan fic fluff.
cursedgirl chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
AH! More..More..plrease hurry up!
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »