Reviews for Shatter
kirallie chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
GOod work! Glad Sam was aware enough to squeeze his hand. Will he wake up any time soon?
pandora jazz chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Excellent!

I loved Bobby's thoughts about the brothers, so true. The rift has been difficult to watch this season.

That was a nice touch, the waitress in the diner. She really helped Dean.

You did a great job with your song choice. The words fit perfectly. What a moment when Dean told Sam if he couldn't hang on, it was OK to leave, but to try just a little longer.

I'm glad that Sam responded to Dean at the end.

You may have had trouble writing this chapter, but the final product was perfect.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
flamanipulator chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
It's so sweet! I love the brotherly moments that only happen when something really crappy happens to one of them. Sam really was a butthole after that episode. he gets way worse though, if you ever plan on watching the rest of the season. it really is incredible.
cindy123 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Aw...definitely worth the wait! That was awesome. Can't wait for more.

Cindy.
Megan chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
I have been reading Supernatural Fanfic for a very long time...and I have never made any comments on any of the stories I have read...now that I think about it, that was really stupid on my part because everyone does such a good job! I think the main reason I don't comment is because I usually just read complete stories, and they are usually pretty old...so I figure the writer wont see it anyway.

After reading your story though, I just knew I had to say something! You are a great writer! When I first saw that it was 16 chapters, I almost turned back because I usually just read the shorter ones...but I am so glad that I didnt! Your portrayal of the characters was very well done! I enjoyed every chapter and every sentence! I see that your last post was today...so I got lucky to read the most recent updates! You must continue this story! I need to read it all! See, this is why I usually just pick the 'complete' stories...because I die when they arent done! :)

I am a writer myself, but could never have enough imaginaition or energy to do what you guys do! (Espically you, with your amazing 16 chapters!)

I cant wait to read more, and I hope you will have new updates asap! I will probobly be checking everyday now...:)

Thanks and good luck! Keep up the good work!
shesamonster chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Holy crap, that's one of my favorite songs ever! :D Great chapter. :)
Jessica chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
wow sammy really sick wonder what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
ami chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
after the last 2 weeks your latest chapter just made me cry. Well done and thankyou
Beanie74 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Ok Miss Binx, 16 chapters in 2.5hrs... I have square eyes, but man it was so worth it. Utterly brilliant! I'm almost in tears myself with poor heartbroken Dean. You've captured both Sam and Dean really well without overly shmultzifying them or belying their true nature! Waho... Haven't had this good a read in a bloody long time.

I do have a quicky querie... what happened to Sam's dislocated shoulder? Is it still unlocated? You know that would hurt like a clucking mofo if they had to pop it back... eps!

Again... thank you so much for such a brilliant story.

Gen.x.
vonnie836 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
I'm you felt sappy, just what I needed. This was great. I especially liked the thing with the waitress. Very nicely done. Exactly what Dean needed. Looks like Sammy is coming back. Can't wait for more. Hope things are going well for you. Hugs, Vonnie
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Aww! Sammy! i loved it! plz update! wasn't night finale awesome?
ilaria84 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
so so tender!I love it!I can't wait for more
Klutzygirl33 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Aw at Dean singing to Sammy. I wish that was canon. Really hope Sam wakes up soon.
ritsam chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Oufh, your story will definitely kill me one day by its emotional hits. This is really the bestest best part of this whole story. I still have a huge football size lump into my throat. Really BEAUTIFUL. I just can't blame you for taking so long, yeah, you deserve to take your own sweet time for this master piece. Sammy's coming back to Dean, his song full of his love is pulling him through darkness. I love it, TRULY with all my HEART. You really made my GOOD NIGHT. Thank you so much sweetheart!

Love a lot,

Ritu.
UpstairsMind chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
This story is amazing. 3 So much limpness and angst. Gotta say, I'm a sucker for it.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »