Reviews for Shatter
YourxMuse chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
Oh man, this was so perfect. ( ':
YourxMuse chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
OMG, you broke my heart with this chapter. Make it better. :'(
Kirure chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Oh my god that was amazing! I cried, and then I left to dry my eyes, and came back reading a couple more paragraphs before bawling again... I'm such a girl. But it was so sad and written beautifully! Great job.
sami1010220 chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Oh god, that was perfect! I loved it! I thought you captured their personalities well, and oh god, you had me near tears on multiple occasions. Great job!
Viviane Renard chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
Fun story! Awesome Big Brother Dean is one of my favorite things to read. Too bad it usually takes an injured Sam to get Dean to show this side of himself...
Starzinmieyez chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Really well written but very sappy xD
Usuk4everandever chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
That is by far the cutest, sweetest, most fluffy thing i have ever read that isn't Hetalia. And i survive on fluff. Love it so much
amesj chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
I love the whole "hospitals are too convenient" thing too...which is why I love your fics! :) Keep up the goof work!
Mystic25 chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Good story, excellent chacterizations. And your sutute scene was good, ( nurse here) only thing is Lidocaine normally takes about a full minute to take any kind of effect. But, other then that you pretty much nailed it.
ElizaT chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
Isso foi incrível, realmente!

parabéns, D
ElizaT chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hummm... você me segurou, vou continuar lendo!

Victoria LeRoux chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Yay. A very nice, mostly in character fix. Yay. .. I'm only halfway through season two, so I had to skim over some spoilers, but beIsides that, a very lovely fanfiction overall. Cheers!
DontKnowMyName chapter 18 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
great story,like it a lot!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I have always totally hated Gordon and you just gave me reason number 673 to keep on hating him!
500 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »