Reviews for Shatter
Lotr Addicted chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
This was one of the best stories I have ever read. Your writing style is amazing, the emotions so deep i found myself close to tears. Thank you for sharing it with us :-)
toboldlyfangirl chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Not only are we both shameless sadists, we both love Sammy and you are a wonderful writer, this one of the most creative writing styles I've seen! Plus you seem really sweet.
Is it too soon to say I love you? :D
himrqwerty chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
yes hello FUCK YOU FOR BREAKING MY FEElS FUCK YOU
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
WHAT THE HELL! IF DEAN SHOT SAM IN THE HEAD SAM SHOULD BE DEAD! *grabs head* AAAARRRGGGH! WHY ISN'T THIS MAKING ANY SENSE!?
samwinchester83 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Ahhhh GORDON IS BACK! Must. read. chapter. 4!
YourxMuse chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
Oh man, this was so perfect. ( ':
YourxMuse chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
OMG, you broke my heart with this chapter. Make it better. :'(
Kirure chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Oh my god that was amazing! I cried, and then I left to dry my eyes, and came back reading a couple more paragraphs before bawling again... I'm such a girl. But it was so sad and written beautifully! Great job.
sami1010220 chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Oh god, that was perfect! I loved it! I thought you captured their personalities well, and oh god, you had me near tears on multiple occasions. Great job!
Viviane Renard chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
Fun story! Awesome Big Brother Dean is one of my favorite things to read. Too bad it usually takes an injured Sam to get Dean to show this side of himself...
Starzinmieyez chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Really well written but very sappy xD
Usuk4everandever chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
That is by far the cutest, sweetest, most fluffy thing i have ever read that isn't Hetalia. And i survive on fluff. Love it so much
amesj chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
I love the whole "hospitals are too convenient" thing too...which is why I love your fics! :) Keep up the goof work!
Mystic25 chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Good story, excellent chacterizations. And your sutute scene was good, ( nurse here) only thing is Lidocaine normally takes about a full minute to take any kind of effect. But, other then that you pretty much nailed it.
ElizaT chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
Isso foi incrível, realmente!

parabéns, D