Reviews for Shatter
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
whoa - harsh!
Vampire-to-B chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Oh my goodness! D:

Please tell me that was a shapeshifter or something! Dean didnt actually say that right? RIGHT?

Ooooh Nooooooo...
deanssammy chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
oh my god i did it and now my feelings are like ...totally mixed... gonna say it again SAMAZING you got a new fan,
deanssammy chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
oh and i nearly forgot to tell you one of fav' parts in that chapter is when sammy wants dean to say his name even if he says Sammy so sweet.
deanssammy chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
yup of to the last chapter.
deanssammy chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
great now i feel like you felt when you wrote that chapter sappy,but i love your story so much just beautiful oh and dean kissing sam an the forehead ...so sweet
deanssammy chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
hellmy eyes went really teary this time and i too had too swallow hard on the way sammy was talking just like i'm going to tell you that you're doing,in my own word,a SAMAZING job.
deanssammy chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
me too loves shirtless SAmmy...so yummie,with some scars kinda more sexy,because they tell storys of their own.
deanssammy chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
*SNIFF* I was so close to burst out crying while reading this you did a very good job,with the stitching stuff.i should know it because i've been stitched befor.
deanssammy chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
my oh my getting, better and better,poor boys but dean has to suffer a bit for what he did to our sammy.
deanssammy chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
oh you ... but i LOVE sammy protectiv dean...want more but have toread later gotta go to after it on to read more
deanssammy chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
woah just speechless
deanssammy chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
so yeah i really have to tell you that you're sick and mean,but you know what i like it,no,love if Sam's my it probably means that i'm sick too.,don't
deanssammy chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
oh yeah love the big brother mode
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 3/11/2011