Reviews for Shatter
ElizaT chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hummm... vocĂȘ me segurou, vou continuar lendo!

Victoria LeRoux chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Yay. A very nice, mostly in character fix. Yay. .. I'm only halfway through season two, so I had to skim over some spoilers, but beIsides that, a very lovely fanfiction overall. Cheers!
DontKnowMyName chapter 18 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
great story,like it a lot!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I have always totally hated Gordon and you just gave me reason number 673 to keep on hating him!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
whoa - harsh!
Vampire-to-B chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Oh my goodness! D:

Please tell me that was a shapeshifter or something! Dean didnt actually say that right? RIGHT?

Ooooh Nooooooo...
deanssammy chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
oh my god i did it and now my feelings are like ...totally mixed... gonna say it again SAMAZING you got a new fan,
deanssammy chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
oh and i nearly forgot to tell you one of fav' parts in that chapter is when sammy wants dean to say his name even if he says Sammy so sweet.
deanssammy chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
yup of to the last chapter.
deanssammy chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
great now i feel like you felt when you wrote that chapter sappy,but i love your story so much just beautiful oh and dean kissing sam an the forehead sweet
deanssammy chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
hellmy eyes went really teary this time and i too had too swallow hard on the way sammy was talking just like i'm going to tell you that you're doing,in my own word,a SAMAZING job.
deanssammy chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
me too loves shirtless yummie,with some scars kinda more sexy,because they tell storys of their own.
deanssammy chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
*SNIFF* I was so close to burst out crying while reading this you did a very good job,with the stitching stuff.i should know it because i've been stitched befor.
deanssammy chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
my oh my getting, better and better,poor boys but dean has to suffer a bit for what he did to our sammy.
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »