Reviews for Shatter
DontKnowMyName chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
AWE my stomach is in knots! The angst was written so well. GAH I'm dying for more lol. Awesome chapter! AWESOME STORY! )
gothraven89 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Oh... My... GOD!

THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT... I'M SPEECHLESS... ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS... THAT WAS GUT WRENCHING!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AND MAKE SURE THAT THERE'S PLENTY OF HURT SAM AND VERY VERY VERY GUILTY DEAN, ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE VITRIOL HE JUST THREW AT SAM!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN... HELL DO IT NOW!

HAPPY WRITING!
Sylvie91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great start. Love the brotherly 'affection' ;). Update soon!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
wow...Right off, this was one of those fanfictions that was so well written, you could feel the tension and anxiety between the characters! I can't wait for the next chapter!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Interesting story. It's sad to see Sam and Dean so discounted. You know the CW website has episodes online to watch. They usually upload soon after the episode airs and they have about three or four up for watching. I can't wait to read more!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
plz update! this is good!
Superfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hey. Looks great so far! Can't wait for the next chapter. I'll be back soon to read more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Fantastic beginning to the story. It actually hurts to see them together but yet very far apart. I feel so bad for Sammy, wondering when Dean is going to leave and dreading it. I can't wait to see what you do next!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Great fic so far. Update soon.
jessie990800 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
please continue. your notes at the top said you don't get the cw. you can go to their web site and watch full eps.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Interesting.

I'm curious to see where you go with your story.

Thanks for sharing a new story with us.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
awesome love it so far...angsty sam, who doesnt love that lol?
CMT1992 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
GREAT JOB!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
awesome start! can't wait to see what you have in mind ).
shesamonster chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I too am saddened by the recent turn in their relationship. :( Which is also why I'm psyched to see where this fic will be going! :D Please update soon!
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »