Reviews for Shatter
UKClaire chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
OMG! You can't leave it there lol! Blimey, you've taken Dean to new a new level of drunk nasty. Can't wait to see what happens next - please please update soon :)
calcium77 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Gosh, Dean sure is a jerk when he is drunk! Poor Sammy! Keep up the good work!

kat
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Wow, it hurt to write this? Well, it hurts to read it to. Oops, I don't mean it in a bad way but in the way that the emotions coming through are painful. Excellent writing. Dean has to be totally out of his mind to lash out like this. Poor Sam but also poor Dean. Sounds like he is really devastated by what Sam said. I wonder what Sam is going to do now. Can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
Shivased chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Ohh, wow! Oh my God. I don't even know what to say! Please, please tell me things will get better soon! It's heartbreaking to see Dean treat Sam that way! Amazing story, though, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
shesamonster chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Dude, this is the fic of my dreams! I'm loving this & I can't wait to see here Sam goes from here, so please update soon!
DontKnowMyName chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
AWE my stomach is in knots! The angst was written so well. GAH I'm dying for more lol. Awesome chapter! AWESOME STORY! )
gothraven89 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Oh... My... GOD!

THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT... I'M SPEECHLESS... ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS... THAT WAS GUT WRENCHING!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AND MAKE SURE THAT THERE'S PLENTY OF HURT SAM AND VERY VERY VERY GUILTY DEAN, ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE VITRIOL HE JUST THREW AT SAM!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN... HELL DO IT NOW!

HAPPY WRITING!
Sylvie91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great start. Love the brotherly 'affection' ;). Update soon!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
wow...Right off, this was one of those fanfictions that was so well written, you could feel the tension and anxiety between the characters! I can't wait for the next chapter!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Interesting story. It's sad to see Sam and Dean so discounted. You know the CW website has episodes online to watch. They usually upload soon after the episode airs and they have about three or four up for watching. I can't wait to read more!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
plz update! this is good!
Superfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hey. Looks great so far! Can't wait for the next chapter. I'll be back soon to read more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Fantastic beginning to the story. It actually hurts to see them together but yet very far apart. I feel so bad for Sammy, wondering when Dean is going to leave and dreading it. I can't wait to see what you do next!
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Great fic so far. Update soon.
jessie990800 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
please continue. your notes at the top said you don't get the cw. you can go to their web site and watch full eps.
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »