Reviews for Shatter
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
hey there i have to say you're really mean to poor sammy an di nearly had to cry while reading this chapter,with all the hatred Dean spits out at i also have to say that i kinda like it.I'm sure going to read everything.
LittleLonnie chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Great chapter. Has had this story on my fave list for a good while now, but it's been a while since I read it. I really love the kiss on the temple. Such a small, but special action. If only they had that on the show... sigh.
Raend chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
I know what you mean by the "cry for weeks" by killing Sammy. I just wrote a story where I killed Sammy. And now I have to write a story fixing his death, cause I cant live with myself that I killed him.
Sparkiebunny chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
Very nice story! Love the brotherly love! :)
zekeschance chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
I just read this story and damn girl, I loved it! I just got S5 on DVD so S4 is still fresh in my mind and this was perfect. Just enough h/c with Sam and protective Dean. I loved the argument you had at the beginning. I love it when they argue but of course they have to make up. I couldn't stand it if they didn't. Would love to see how you write a story about the beginning of S5. You would do an awesome job. Thanks again for sharing this incredible story.
Arweyn chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
God...listening to that perticular song and reading the chapter isn't doing good to me...

This really is the first time I've started crying while reading a fanfic. I have to say: congratulations.

I love your stories, they are wonderfully great..Let's just say that you always know how to keep it exciting all the time. And I love the way you write everything so full of detail. I also love the way you bring Dean and Sam back together. I was like: "Daww..Dean will always be the big brother, no matter what." I really love that

( okay, sorry, it's my first review and I'm not sure what to write xD Hope it is okay though! )

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
LvSammy chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
This is one of my favorite stories. I love this. THanks for a really good story. I loved it.
CeCe Away chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
That was totally great, from start to finish. Dean being an idoit to Sam facing off Gordon again. Classic. Glad you put it up here so I could read it. Thanks.
dsl116 chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
I enjoyed your story so much! I usually read a story's first chapters and then come back to it later but I had to finish the entire story in one evening. I think you are a talented writer and I hope you continue to put other stories out there for us to read. I just have to figure out how to work this website and I'll be good to go. Again, very good story. Congratulations.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 4/27/2010
Wow, what an amazing story
Amy Renee chapter 18 . 1/12/2010
Awesome story. It was really exciting and scarey when Dean took that shot. Way to bring the brothers back together.
KayValo87 chapter 18 . 1/11/2010
Sorry, I thought I have reviewed to this before.

I think I like your version of Gordon's death more then theirs. :)

Loved the story, loved the plot, and LOVED how well you portrayed the boys. Well done.
An Ingenious Paradox chapter 17 . 1/4/2010
THis has been really just what I needed after the unspeakable rift of which we do not speak.

Thanks for writing it! It's great to dream...

casammy chapter 18 . 1/2/2010
layla esta historia suya si que me ha hehco soltar lágrimas pero el final es realmente estupendo, los bro juntos , como siempre debe ser y para felicidad de los fans T5 es así, Me encanta ver a sammy herido y dean, big bro, cuidando siempre del niño. Estoy tratando de ponerme al día con todas sus historias. Mi email es y el facebook es igual. HAPPY NEW YEARS!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 18 . 9/22/2009
Aw. This was awesome. I loved the sweet sappiness of the ending but good g*d, the chapter about the angel just about made me cry. Why do you do this to me? In any case, it was awesome. Loved the heaps of hurt and ensuing fuzziness. Your Dean is stellar in this fic. Well, I'm off to work... hopefully I'll be getting my copy of a set that actually has all the discs - or at least discs 2-6 so I can finish watching the series. KUDOS! _ ~NT
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »