Reviews for Shatter
deanssammy chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
oh you ... but i LOVE sammy protectiv dean...want more but have toread later gotta go to after it on to read more
deanssammy chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
woah just speechless
deanssammy chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
so yeah i really have to tell you that you're sick and mean,but you know what i like it,no,love if Sam's my it probably means that i'm sick too.,don't
deanssammy chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
oh yeah love the big brother mode
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
don't like it...love it!
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
hey there i have to say you're really mean to poor sammy an di nearly had to cry while reading this chapter,with all the hatred Dean spits out at i also have to say that i kinda like it.I'm sure going to read everything.
LittleLonnie chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Great chapter. Has had this story on my fave list for a good while now, but it's been a while since I read it. I really love the kiss on the temple. Such a small, but special action. If only they had that on the show... sigh.
Raend chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
I know what you mean by the "cry for weeks" by killing Sammy. I just wrote a story where I killed Sammy. And now I have to write a story fixing his death, cause I cant live with myself that I killed him.
Sparkiebunny chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
Very nice story! Love the brotherly love! :)
zekeschance chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
I just read this story and damn girl, I loved it! I just got S5 on DVD so S4 is still fresh in my mind and this was perfect. Just enough h/c with Sam and protective Dean. I loved the argument you had at the beginning. I love it when they argue but of course they have to make up. I couldn't stand it if they didn't. Would love to see how you write a story about the beginning of S5. You would do an awesome job. Thanks again for sharing this incredible story.
Arweyn chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
God...listening to that perticular song and reading the chapter isn't doing good to me...

This really is the first time I've started crying while reading a fanfic. I have to say: congratulations.

I love your stories, they are wonderfully great..Let's just say that you always know how to keep it exciting all the time. And I love the way you write everything so full of detail. I also love the way you bring Dean and Sam back together. I was like: "Daww..Dean will always be the big brother, no matter what." I really love that

( okay, sorry, it's my first review and I'm not sure what to write xD Hope it is okay though! )

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
LvSammy chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
This is one of my favorite stories. I love this. THanks for a really good story. I loved it.
CeCe Away chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
That was totally great, from start to finish. Dean being an idoit to Sam facing off Gordon again. Classic. Glad you put it up here so I could read it. Thanks.
dsl116 chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
I enjoyed your story so much! I usually read a story's first chapters and then come back to it later but I had to finish the entire story in one evening. I think you are a talented writer and I hope you continue to put other stories out there for us to read. I just have to figure out how to work this website and I'll be good to go. Again, very good story. Congratulations.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 4/27/2010
Wow, what an amazing story
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »