Reviews for Misplaced
Lace Lullaby chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
If I were you, I'd go back through and fix when you wrote

Amin means I, my

and my love is melamin

This site can help: #positive

I'm not sure about the word for husband though...

Other than that I really liked your story
Bellsing chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Ummm, very amusing and very hot, a woderful combination :)
sierra chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Youre imagry is fantastical and mesmerizing! you could be a top selling author. The way you capture a scene and put it into words are amazing! I would absolutelyy be privledged to read a work of your own genious!
LauratheLittle chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hehe fun
Grey Pigeon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
You mastered the way of creating "intelligent" conversations. I mean, they both know WHAT they want, yet they won't say straight WHAT they want, but they will be dancing around THAT they want and talk and jest and smirk (and waste time which could be spent more actively, readers might say). Those conversations are wonderful! And tell much about the characters. A shy one, or uncertain of his?her feelings would not act like that.

Beautiful story. No worries this time, only sweet consummating MORE-OF-THAT! People, let's chant
Kaelie Eiryn chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I loved this! Legolas made me giggle. You write beautifully. I don't think there is really a plethora of fan fiction writers who can use Elvish without sounding tacky. Well done! x
roflmort chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Legolas is so sneaky.

lmfao.

loved it! xD
ufo-tofu chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love love love it.
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Big smiles from me the whole time as I read this, although I was a little nervous about the exchange where they said they weren't lovers anymore. Way to keep us guessing! No, very cute, and I enjoyed it.
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very good. I thought it was kinda funny when Aragorn saw that Legolas had the vial of oil and he said, "I was looking for that!" I don't know why, but that was funny! LOL!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Nice ñ.ñ

Kisses from Argentina.
B-Rated chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
that was awesome!
Marius the Roman chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Very well done, fantastic in fact!

I just love how you just have this sneaking suspicion from the very beginning that Legolas has the oil, evil elf that he is!

Have I mentioned how well the dialect flows with your writing?

Very well, stunningly, as natural as thought or drawing breath.

I was a TEENSY bit confused by how Legolas speaks before Aragon mentioned that he was awake, but when I read it for the third time it made sense (and by "it" I am referring to the entire story, this is like the eight time I've read it and I just realized I didn't review).

Love your writing. Never stop!

Marius.
Aralasaralas2002hotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Didn't log in so I hope this works. Just wanted to tell you that the contents of this story wasn't certainly NOT 'misplaced'. Everything was where it should be to create a delightful brief romantic episode for our tired king and his enticing spouse. :-)
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Woww, Legolas just amazes me. He always thinks ahead of time, doesnt he? And you know what is creepy? Im in a library right now..and right in front of me behind the computers on the wall are some posters with famous people holding books and promoting reading..and ORLANDO BLOOM is one of them..and hes Legolas in the film..and Im reading LOTR..O_o I know, Im pyscho.

He looks pretty weird in the picture. Not exactly attractive. OKAY WELL MAYBE, SHADDAPSHADDAP..but hes hunched for no reason..FINE hes leaning over a banister..BUT STILL, hes hunched over a banister WEIRDLY AND HENCEFORTH THAT IS NOT ATTRACTIVE, NOBODY CAN MAKE ME!

Stop stop, no, nobody can recruit me into the ILOVEYOUORLANDO Ship, nope nope! I have dived off that some times ago.

...

..O_O

..IM LYING, I HAVE NEVER DIVED OFF, I HAVE CLUNG ON TO THE DECK LIKE IT WAS MY *LIFE*.

I shall shaddap now. I am revealing all my secrets. DANG YOU, MARSHMALLOW, YOU ARE TOO CLEVER!

~BGE !