Reviews for Anima Safety Guide
Rasa chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
they get attacked in the forest at night...
maystar chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
One word dinosuar
toolazytogetanaccount chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
I had this horrlible vision that cooro went to a amusment park and discovered cotton candy *shudders*
Firetan chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
I just wanna say that I really like this fic. . . I'm really sorry it hasn't been updated for a while - it's so fun to read!

Um. . . a few ideas? Um. . . 1) The Anima characters get stuck in another fandom. 2) Husky and Nana accidentally switch bodies for a indetermined period of time. 3) Somebody steals Senri's little book. 4) It starts raining apples. 5) Nana starts PMSing or something random like that.

:) Well, I really like this fic and I hope you guys can pick it up again! Good job, Max and Asuka! ~Lucky
anonymous chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
This is AWESOME! Max, Asuka, thank you SO MUCH for writing something SO FUNNY! It's really well done, and really funny!

One idea- Halloween. What happens with the anima crew when Halloween rolls around? (Random idea, i know)

Another idea- Everybody switches bodies. (Again, random)

And a last idea- What happens when Nana discovers online shopping? (Or when anybody else discovers online something... OR what happens when you bring Cooro to a supermarket? hehe... random, but interesting..)

Again, this fic is awesome and hilarious- keep up the good work, Max and Asuka!
ZombieKillerNumber12 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Cooro,Husky and Senri should battle Chuck Norris and Master Chief from Halo.
Maiko Sota chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
Very nice. I just found this not to long along ago. And now I have finished reading!
ChibiDryad242 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."
AliceMarieSwan chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Awesomeness! I was laughing the entire time!

So... I have an idea. What if Husky were to get into an awkward situation, like being alone with someone he liked/hated? What would happen then?
ivywolf chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
random ideas:

#1: HUSKY! Put down the pearls!

#2:DON'T insult Rose's badgey-thingies! *Rose scratch* OWWWWWWW!

#3: Wouldn't husky look cute in braids?

#4: Who put love potion in Kazana's orange juice?

#5: Senri's encounter with lipstick.

*disturbing mental image* NANA!

#6: Who stained Nana's dress? "DEATH TO YOU, HUSKY!"

#7: Cooro decides to grow a beard? "don't i look MANLY, Husky?"

#8: Bison-dude from book 3 returns with a... girlfriend?

#9: Cooro... put Down the wine. Now.

#10: Nana, you're a BAT anima, right? could ya eat a bug?

Hope these help!

(Rose, enough with the scratching already!)

Ivywolf
me chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
cooro steals senri's book
Elouise Victoria chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
El want to help! Think, Clappy, think! -pats her brain/mouse on her head- Um...how about 'what to do if Cooro becomes smart'? Huh? Well, it doesn't matter to me. It was still an idea.
hollyberry15 chapter 19 . 7/8/2009
im bored so i have some ideas...

1 the anima group go to a get lost in a anime convetion

2 the group go to the supermarket

3 the group fight about tastes in music

4the group go to a wreastling match

5 the anima group meets the tsubasa group

i lved the seris so farXD
aurla0 chapter 19 . 6/27/2009
What to do if someone kidnaps cooro, then feeds him a lot of sugar and releases him on the world. yeah, i know, its not very good. my suggestion, i mean. your fan fic rocks!
organization MA chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
iggy's a rapeist, jumping on nana like that! XP

noes max, why'd jew' run out of tape?