Reviews for To Hell in a Handbasket
Bubbles of Colours chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
omg... this is the best twilight fic I've ever read. And ohmy ... it's so hilarious... I can't believe Edward wants her kisses because she w
has a warm tongue and lips xdd

Directly to my favs!
lLoove,

Connie.
oliveollivander chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Hi,

So in your author's note you said that you're not really motivated to continue this story, but I just wanted to say that I really liked the way you changed it up in this chapter. I liked it before, I could see hints of what was bothering Bella and Edward, but I really liked that you laid it all bare in this chapter. Realistic isn't the right word, but the way Bella is putting up with Edward in this chapter - as if she knows that if she rejects him he'll kill her, but she also knows that she doesn't really want to reject him anyway because he's one of the two people she has in the world- is just really believable, because she's suffered so much loss. Also, it seems to me that now that Edward has found some quiet time in the form of Bella, he's able to be more introspective and realize that he's lonely and unhappy. I think that's another believable thing, that he's not killing Bella because he wants to experience "warmth" for as long as possible. I know its only fanfiction, but I obviously really like this story and it would be cool if you kept writing it.

Thanks
oliveollivander chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VE this! Please keep writing :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Please update soon. Don't leave us with such a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
come on, come on. give us an end.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
This story never ceases to amaze me, I adore this world that you've created!

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
-Amy :)
Botulinum chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Update as quickly as you are able I beg of you!
mockingjay chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
haha! I just realized now that you updated this story and I am SO MAD that I havent been checking as often as I should! Im going to read every other midnight soon!
Sez GB chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
I just found this story and read all 11 chapters in the past 2 days. I don't know what your thoughts are on continuing etc, but got to say that I think this is brilliant! It's a refreshing change to the other fan fics, and very addictive reading! I l love selfish Edward and non-lovey dovey Bella, and am hoping after this chapter that they finally realise that theyre falling for each other! Really hope you update soon, it would be a real shame if you didn't finish. X
Sez GB chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
First of all I just want to say how wonderful it is that you are writing on here again! I've missed your updates! Great chapter, nice to see things coming to a head. I read the last few and it struck me how much Edward in this reminds me of Sirius in EOM! Thanks again for updating, you're so talented it would be such a shame if you stopped writing.
MsRSX chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
Oh I am so happy that you've picked this back up. I am sorry to hear about your friend, but glad he is still inspiring you.
MarieWearsPrada chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
LOVES-U-All chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
O-M-G! I'm glad you are back!

I am constantly amazed at how wonderful your writing is...*sigh*

I wish I knew when the next chapter was going to be posted so I could put a timer...kinda like TiVO or something...alas I'll have to wait. Sorry to hear about your "Yang", I hope you feel up to updating soon.

Awesome chapter!
rakusa chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
sweet, love that you've updated! I'm sorry about your friend. I hope that you keep going, if not for anything else, then to at least have this story for him. It sounds as if a lot of chapters are already dedicated to him, so why not the whole thing as well? It's the most interesting idea I have seen yet on FF for Twilight. Though I don't go into it that much, Twilight got kind of boring, fast, though this story is great!