Reviews for To Hell in a Handbasket
TillTheLastRoseDies chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
i think i enjoy your twiight ten thousand times more than stephenie meyer's.

it's so much more...interesting!

~thank you for ending your hiatus, and i sincerely hope that whatever had held you back, is now gone. you've got millions of supporters on here, and you're one of my role models on fanfiction, so please don't ever stop writing!~
DeepCrimson76 chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Excellent. So different from anything else I've read...
Tender is the Night chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Wonderful chapter! Love it!
romanticfantasies chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Wow. That was very unexpected! This just leaves me wanting so much more. I love your writing! Thanks for updating!
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
I was so excited when I saw this story had been updated. I am glad you are continuing to write. Cannot wait for another update.
Silver Eyes chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
People say this is oneof the best Twilight fanfic they've ever read. This is the only good Twilight fanfic I've ever read. Great job. If this wasn't AU, I don't think I could bear to read it. I guess that's why I can't bear any Twilight fics. In Twilight, Bella is a Mary Sue and Edward a stalker. Apparently, that's romantic nowadays. Anyway, because of those reasons and many others Twilight sucks. I think any story based off a crappy book will suck- unless, like yours, they're different. Like OOC and AU.

This is much better than Twilight. So be proud of yourself; you write better than a popular author with best-selling books.
Audrey Grey chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
update please
Prismaa chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
I actually find the shallow boys and girls quite amusing, so no worries there on my part.

I like this story, thank you for writing.
Adrienne Wolf chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I've got to say I'm not too big on the high school-esque language, but that is most likely due to the fact I've pretty much spoken in the same tone throughout my life, one that has never been on par for what age I am honestly.

I find it interesting you find it easier to write shallow characters, I personally have a great deal of difficulty with that. I know the back story to everyone I write and what makes them tick. I can't help but add it in, even if it isn't actually needed!

I've been in the hospital to get my gallbladder removed, then had complications, in addition to not having my computer for over a month. I'll re-read EOM and review those new chapters soon, I promise.
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Hi. Just wanted to say that this is probaly one of the best fanfictions for twilight ive read. Most of them are pretty boring and unbeleiveable(not meaning any offence to any of the writers on here, but they are.). And this is the only good OOC story ive read. I normally just skip over the ones that say OOC, but this one looked interesting and it is(ive no idea what AU means, so i cant comment on any thing to do with tried to figure it out. truly. still no idea.).

Anyhow...I was just wondering when or if you were planning to put up the next chapter, because ive been waiting for aggess. Just wondering. storys awsome. yeah. cool.

BYE!
Midnight Draven chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
A great take on the twilight series. I'd all but given up on most twilight fanfiction for Harry Potter but I really enjoyed this. it is most defnetly one of the best twilight fics I've read. I seem to remember reading on Meyers website that after she'd finished writing twilight, she had a second dream and it was Edward telling her that she had it all wrong and that there were no vegeterians. Don't worry about the high school students being shallow the majority of them are just like that... Well I'm a bit biased because 'they' think I'm weird and vice versa. lol. Oh and thanks for mentionig the viola, I play and nobody nows what I'm talking about. hope you update soon.
Annamae McClanahan chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Thanks for your replies! This is incredibly foolish, but I have no idea how to continue the conversation. I'm still learning to navigate this website.

Altering the setting was an excellent decision. Once you tie your story to a real location, you don't have as much freedom, and you have annoying people (like me!) nit-picking minor details. Have you been to the Pacific Northwest? It's a beautiful place, especially if you're into nature and hiking and all that.

Interesting but gross? That should be entertaining! My imagination will be running wild until you finish it. My poor students.

Congratulations on your contract! I'd love to talk careers after I've figured out how to communicate on this site!

Annamae McClanahan chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
A few notes on the location:

1. Only crazy people swim in the ocean that far north. It's FREEZING. My little sister pretends that she surfs there, but even she mostly just sits on the beach and poses with her surfboard. Besides, even if you're crazy enough to swim, you're probably smart enough to go to one of the nearby glacial lakes to avoid the nasty saltwater film on your skin and in your hair when you get out. Lake Crescent isn't far, and Lake Sutherland is actually warm in comparison. I'm not sure about Ozette...never actually been in that water.

2. Nobody calls Port Angeles "the city." It's not even the cute tourist trap described by Meyer, no matter how many brick walkways they put downtown. If you're abbreviating, call it "P.A." (Just another gripe about Twilight: you'd have to be stupid to try to walk from Lincoln Theater to McDonalds.)

Have fun with the next chapter :)

Annamae McClanahan chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
It's a little slow, but not dull. I would like to see how you interpret the other characters, especially the vampires. Even with all the silliness in Twilight, I find Carlisle fascinating.

Of course, as everyone else has said, I'd rather see more EOM if I have to choose!

Random note (sorry, it's the English teacher in me): this seems more closely edited than EOM. Not complaining, just noticing.
Annamae McClanahan chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Okay, it's more than just a mockery. They're real people! Very interesting and dark and enthralling...

Great chapter titles!