Reviews for To Hell in a Handbasket
shaid chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
still brilliantly creepy. Love Evil Edward.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with more.
LE trex chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Wow-love this so much! Thank you for updating . . . can't wait for the next chapter;)!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
oh thanks for updating. Love the interaction between Edward and Jacob. xx
Adipocere chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Remarkably delightful and delicious... Characters are reasonable and believable. ;) Kudos.

Kiss, kiss.
LovesUAll chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
Been a long time since you've last updated, don't you think?

Don't worry we haven't abandoned you !

But please update soon!

4 months is an awfully long time to make us wait...

OH! and by the way YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!

If you ever wrote and published a book of your own I would buy without hesitation...Update...soon...please...ca...can't...breathe...

need...update! :D

HAve a nice day!
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I've been telling myself I'll read this for about a year now. Since summer has finally rolled around, I figured I'd give it a try.

I've heard wonderful things about it, and so far, I can see why. It's witty and unique; I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.

Bests,

Bronze
Miss-Almond chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
I love, love, LOVE your Edward.

Can't wait to see where this is goin!

Waitin for some romance to happen :p

Keep goin and post soon!

xoxo
popcorn chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
update!
poptartjuice chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Really great story so far!
It's so much more real than the actual book, no falling in love instantly or perfectly innocent Edward! :)
Irreversible Interlude chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
A well-written and humorous story. 'To Hell in a Handbasket' had me guffawing and smirking with its sarcastic banter and amusing thoughts. A very realistic take on non-vegetarian Edward, though the high school-feeling in the beginning was slightly dull- perhaps because of the lack of other supernatural things?

Anyways, wonderful job!
Jazzy-Jazmina chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You are awesome

t2lly awesome you are so great don't stop writing

"to hell in a basket" lol great

bye

the twins

Jennabelle and Isabella

Eurgh!

Issy!

Issy is mad bc everyone says she's trying to be bella from the story so she is temporarily changing her nickname to issy

pps. we would love it if you could check out our daylight. if you do please R&R

heart you!
Sirius' Sweetheart chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
Oh how I love Edward and his sardonic attitude :D He really does actually brighten up my day :)Huzzah for the update! Eagerly awaiting the next for either story!

xoxo

Britt
northandsouth chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
lol. brilliant! your edward is SO much better than the vegetarian sap! you will keep writing this won't you? and if you decide not to.. post the ending at least? if you say its good... well then i'm all agog with curiosity.
sconnolly318 chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
Awesome, as always!
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
Man this chapter had some of the best banter I have ever read! Thanks for continuing to share you gifts with the world. I hope everything is going well and look forward to your next update.

Thanks