Reviews for Red Tables Turning
Spitfire303 chapter 2 . 2/4
It would be watch jane go head to head with bau :)
buddyfox0gmail chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Absolutely brilliant! I loved your use of characters, a slight hint that Jane might be Red John and the use of Simon Baker being Australian!
buddyfox0gmail chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
absolutely awesome!
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Excellent! Love the window into how they all think. Of course, it advances the central Mentalist question of Red John's identity. The possibility of a connection to Jane's personal past is far more compelling drama than the surface notion - that a serial killer was so p.o.'d by the tv insults of a minor celebrity that said serial killer not only murdered the celebrity's family, but became obsessed with tormenting him for a decade. A connection to Jane's past is far more intriguing, complex, and devastating. It would be the difference between being fated to tragedy vs. a tragedy just randomly occurring (more akin to a tornado or other force of nature - a rabid human being). Randomness is less compelling; your hypothesis, more. Thanks.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Way cool!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Very unique! Superb! Insightful!
Elanshaw chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
This was very very good.
I love your comparing of Hotchner to the moon and Jane to the sun.
Great writing all round.
2mrklr chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Wow fabulously put together! Beautiful. I had noticed the resemblance early on with Simon's facial structure but didn't think more about it. Very interesting idea. Is it true about the eye slant and Australians?
00anjie chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
SOOO good. I really enjoyed this. You are a very talented writer and you captured all personalities perfectly. It makes me wish the shows would really crossover. Bravo!
Khanlock Holmes chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This... was fantastic. Absolutely loved reading it. One of the best Criminal Minds/The Mentalist crossovers I've read.
So glad I'm not the only one that noticed those details in the smiley face. XD
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Awe that was great. At first i thought they were going to say that he was Red John
SylverSpyder chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
0.0 Shock and awe.
mindgameplay chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
interesting pov!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Holy cow you're good!
watchyouwalk chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Uhm, WOW. This is everything I never knew I needed out of life and fanfic! You have the character voices from BOTH shows down so well, I could picture all of this so easily. Especially with Rossi, the way he kind of reassured Lisbon and encouraged her to think things through, etc. I just really loved this so much - thanks for writing/sharing! :)