Reviews for Sunset on the Quidditch Pitch
hpdude-4life chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Aww what a sweet ending.
Scorose is life!
hpdude-4life chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
What the frick frack just happened?!
I'm just glad everyone is OK.
That was bloody terrifying!
hpdude-4life chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Madame T rocks!
RIP Fred :'(
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Oh shiz! That chapter was fire. My emotions and reactions to each new twist. Let me attempt to recall them all:
OK James just needs to calm down. I get that he's the oldest and that's trying to be responsible, but come on - that No was ridiculous!
Scorpius can make me swoon come rain or shine. Him at the Gryffindor table with his friends, omg. And his invitation for Rose and Co to join him at the Slytherin table, gah! I couldn't take it.
OK I love Romione, but them showing up and acting like that was insane. I couldn't believe it. I've just always seen them as being open about the war and explaining their unlove for the Malfoys, not hiding it away. And that reaction! Hermione wanting examinations on Rose! Unreal.
Draco on the other hand.. that wink! I swooned again.
Anywho, well excited for what's next, yippee XD
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Oh yaaay! I'm so happy for these plonkers xD
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Scorpius! Oh my heart :'(
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Yaay she made it! But Jas is right, how is their relationship going to survive post Hogwarts?
Scorpius is totally hitting on this girl, omg.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Well they could've at least told her why they were dragging her out of the compartment!
Cute start, Scorose are gonna be Quidditch bros.
Jack chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
I love the story, I thought it was artfully written. I like that you told us they ended up married, but the it seemed a little fast. Thank you for writing it
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Awww! So freaking cute! I loved it!
exogenesissymph chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Thank you for giving me such a good read on such a good story.

I thought it was wonderful

P.S. Love the last line
ameliapond chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
I'm really enjoying the story so far but I don't understand why she has to get permission from James and therefore Ron and Hermione to go to the dance with Scorpius? I just found it a little unrealistic but really enjoying!

Thanks.
b chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
it is really good, but hermione wouldnt react like that. she wouldnt judge him because of his father or is much more openminded then harry or ron
Bliss chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
I love it...too cute!
Fiona chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
That was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read:)