Reviews for Silent Night
why dose this remaind me of sex freind... NOT THET I HAVE WATCHED THET /
BluespeedR chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Holy smith!
Filipino Bunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Awww~~! That was so amzing and cute I loved it!
TokyoTwinkle chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love how suddenly it ends! This is awesome!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
what? i think the story's great! if this is fail i wanna see what you consider good... XD fangirls are to be feared.
alataya chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Fail? What failed? I thought it was perfect. XD Two unlikely to become a couple ith eachother become a couple. I think its a crack shipping for that reason...but thats why I love it. X3 Oh, and Ness x Lucas smut, sue me, but I love that shipping. Too bad theres not enough of it on here and I can't find anymore...;-; Oh well.
Wikime chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Love it! Add MORE! (also, I've always found it weird that there are six pokemon in brawl, and pokemon trainers can have a max of six pokemon... so why doesn't Red just catch the other three?)
thenoblescientist chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Ohkay, that was a bit of a... different approach. I think you shattered my innocent view of Pit, but that's okay.

Past that, aw... I love it... They're so cute when they're not being smutty XD

Also, Ness/Lucas... *shudder* Thanks for the mental image.
Laurana Linore chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You FAIL! Na just kidding, That was good.
Twilight-Shadow13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Fail? my friend you did not fail. This was fantastic. Two unlikely people yet they seem to be meant for each other. I might start liking this pairing.
strawberryswirl40 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Are you kidding? This is cute. One of the reasons I like cause its pitxred and also I like the way you set it up for the two. good job :)
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
AW! SO cute. I absolutely loved it. You probably didn't have to rate it M, though. Write more, cause some people can't write a good, somewhat innocent yaoi.
Razzkat chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I missed this when you submitted it—I always forget that they don’t show M fics in the just in section. They really need to change that…anyway, this fic was adorable, especially them faking broken ankles to hide their walking and having to accommodate Pit’s wings—that’s how I would imagine it would have to be. 8D I loved the ending, too. I would imagine that’s how they would express their love to each other, since they’re young and maybe a little unsure. Anyway, great jorb—WRIT MOAR, erm, um, if you feel it…
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I loved this so much. If there's a pairing I love as much as Link/Pit, it's Pit/Pokemon Trainer. 33 (I call him Crimson in my fics though XD)

I hope you decide to write more cute and sexy little drabbles like these in the future. I think it was awesome!

And I agree, Pit/PT needs more love (and Razz's fic is amazing). I, too, am contributing to the Pit/PT community after I finish my current story.

Keep writing!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I think the M-rating may be a little too high, but it never hurts to play it safe. ; Well, I'm not a fan of this pair, so it's hard to comment on it. I do have to say the complications during their, um... sessions seem rather painful and awkward. ; But in any case, it was short, simple, and sweet. X3