Reviews for Canta Per Me
I reread this budding story a lot. It's so enrapturing, and I am utterly smitten with this gritty, cyberpuni-esque, crime drama vibes. Sakura Haruno is a complete and utter badass freelancer, and I can't get enough of her. The syndicates are so interesting, and I love learning about these factions! They've all got their interest in Sakura. She's so talented and beautiful! I cry, she's a goddess living a hard life. But crime pays, and she's got the skills to fight for her independence! Thank you for this read. It gets me fired up
plutonyan chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
I hope you get to finish this! I'm so hooked with the story :)
shellly.c chapter 3 . 4/30/2017
OMG I just found this and got blown away by it! Please please please have the time to update it! It's too good to abandon such story.
Duzzie chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
I realize you haven't been active since 2010, but I had to write a review to let you know that this story blew. my. mind. I haven't been too impresses with fanfiction for years now. Randomly, I decided to check some stories out, and from stories, author's, and from author's other favorites. That I came across your work is a wonderful, wonderful surprise. I absolutely love your characterization and writing style. It flows so nicely and perfectly paints some badass pictures. LOVE IT. Thank you so much for sharing.
Angrypancakegoddess chapter 3 . 2/7/2017
This is great!
wolfstars chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Wow. Brilliant Au. I love this ruthless killer!Sakura.
Teary chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Urgh, i really love this story ive reread it so many times. The fact that Sakura is so badass and cool ahcshhx no words, really do wish for an update but everyone does have a life out of the internets, hope to see more updates or stories in the future. Love your work !
amr56 chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
It's a shame you didn't continue this, but it was definitely worth the read. This was so interesting! I really liked Sakura's interactions with Sasori. I also like her background with Kakashi. Thanks for sharing!
OMG chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
THSI IS AMAZING AM IN LOVE ES
I'm in here chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Hell I wish you would update this after so many years! This story is so incredible, and just the way you describe everything and ugh! So, so good. Please have a change in mind, and update this story lol :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Update.. Please..
Serendipithy chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
I was waiting for you to reveal that Sasuke and Itachi were on the same side... and you did! But revelations aside, I'm surprised Sakura isn't more pissed at Kakashi. Even if she technically owes him a favor still, having her apartment complex blown up kind of, sort of, maybe should have evened it out.

Anyway, another amazing chapter! I went into each chapter super excited yet sad since it meant fewer words to read until I hit the end.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You say this is your favorite? Well, from the first chapter alone, this is probably my favorite story by you too (though TAWB and Denouement are very close seconds.) I was hesitant about reading this mainly because it's incomplete and hasn't been updated in years, but I definitely don't regret it now!
francesca chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Please continue your history :3 is so amazing
Faircrown chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Ohohoho! So that's what's going on with the brothers! I thought they were at each other's throat. Haha. This is great! I've noticed that it's been a while since your last update. A few years. Are you ever planning to continue with this fic? It's simply too amazing to abandon. I hope you'll find your muse soon. Best wishes!