Reviews for Golden Moon
Deblob155 chapter 45 . 5/11
I’m so confused as to how this story has such great reviews. Bella is strong at first and then literally becomes a whiny, manipulative, and untrusting child. Jasper does everything for her and then one phone call from Alice and she dumps him. Alice’s visions are decision based, if Jasper never wanted to see her again, then why go make him see her? This making the vision come true? Honestly it just turned me off from the story. Bella’s character is terrible. A good fanfic to read is The Devil You Know. It’s a Bella/Paul story, not complete, but amazing nonetheless. Better than this at least. This story has a lot of useless filler in it for no reason.
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 16 . 4/9
Ugh the feels. Uhhhhhh I don't wanna continue but I know I'd hate it if I didn't finish. I finally understand what the reviews meant. Aghhh
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 14 . 4/9
Damn girl you have a guy singing to you irl
simmerk chapter 49 . 3/24
How dare you make me a Mike Newton fan! Lol
simmerk chapter 27 . 3/23
Stories like this ruin me for real life men.
Veropotterhead chapter 55 . 2/21
I am so happy that I found this story. However, sad because there will be no sequel. Really love the whole plot.
thereisaredeemer chapter 51 . 2/17
I hate but don’t hate Alice. I definitely do not like Edward at all! How could he, also how could he know what Alice was thinking and not say anything?!
thereisaredeemer chapter 48 . 2/17
You are insanely talented with making readers love the story and hate you. Well that was a bit exaggerated, but you probably get it.
thereisaredeemer chapter 39 . 2/17
My mom’s been wanting us to watch Guys and Dolls for a while now. We never did get around to it. And The Joy of Cooking really is a wonderful cookbook. Those pages are worn and torn!
Nooooooo! I’m gonna cry! I want them to be together! I really hope this ends well but I can’t see how! Maybe Bella should join him to Alaska or they should just kill Alice... yes! He should turn her into a vampire and they should kill Alice, make her feel the constant fear that they had to feel as she would see them try kill them...
thereisaredeemer chapter 36 . 2/16
I think it was the boat chapter, the one where they were talking about poetry, some of the words weren’t capitalized. I’m not entirely certain whether the poem was supposed to have caps, but even after that there were a few uncapitalized i’s.
On another note, poor Jake. For some weird and unknown know reason there was a second where I wished I or Bella could morph into a wolf and tackle those wolves who were taking him away. Like I said, completely irrational.
thereisaredeemer chapter 23 . 2/16
I was right!
thereisaredeemer chapter 21 . 2/16
Don’t go overboard, are they going boating? It’s just a guess.
Sugar mumma chapter 12 . 2/11
God I couldn’t stop giggling about the hands free part.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/5